Looking for friends trying to lose 100+ pounds!!!

Options

Replies

• theresakruse48
    theresakruse48 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 116pounds left to remove. Please feel free to add me!
  • Galadrial60
    Galadrial60 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I decided to hit mine in sections.

Goal one...50 pounds in one year.
    Slow and steady...and sustainable!

This isn't a diet for me...it's a life style change I needed to make for my health.

When I lose 50, I will hit the reset...and try for the rest.
    In the meantime, I am working on recipes that work for me...because I am over 50, and some stuff just doesn't digest! Add me if you like...my name is Lisa.
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27 and I have quite a bit of weight to lose as well, probably close to another 150 or so. If anyone is looking to make new friends, feel free to add me!
  • M6MW
    M6MW Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have much to loose at my heaviest 269,am just starting here now at 248,would like to loose about 110 would love support friends as well. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us
  • smithlunasco
    smithlunasco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking to loose 120ish pounds. I looking for anyone for moral support and motivation
  • Lorny01
    Lorny01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100+ pounds. Need the social accountability so anyone is free to add me!
  • melbra3951
    melbra3951 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me....I am 43 years old with a 5 year old daughter. I have high blood pressure and high triglycerides. I HAVE to loose weight. I have to go to a cardiologist on Tuesday. I am 215lbs. I am down from 219lbs since last Sunday.
  • j_asselin2016
    j_asselin2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also need support to lose, please add me!
  • amandajoy21
    amandajoy21 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think its awesome to have so many people with the same goals. Im also trying to loose at least 150 lbs. Definately would like to hear from some of you. Seriously please feel free to add and message me.
  • mess1193
    mess1193 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • mess1193
    mess1193 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    And good luck luck to everyone else in this thread
    We are all here for the same reason
    God bless
  • cqueenbee12
    cqueenbee12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose but I get started and don't stick to it. I have slowly lost a few pounds but I think I need some more friends to keep me motivated to stick with logging my food.
  • josey12345
    josey12345 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started the HCG jump start diet with the Weight Loss Clinic in St. Louis. I need to lose around 100 lbs. Today was my last day of loading. Tomorrow I start the 500 calorie diet. Good luck to everyone in this group. It is hard to lose but so easy to gain. :)
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome add me for support
  • LoraMaria
    LoraMaria Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone-wishing you all great health & happiness! Hope my posts can help inspire along the way as each of yours have helped to inspire me. Thank you. Keep logging in & reaching those steps! You rock!
  • robynswmo
    robynswmo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Robyn. I am a week into my weightloss fitness journey. I lost 3lbs with 122.6. lbs more to lose.

I am in!

Hi! So I'm 25 female.. Looking to lose 150ish pounds!!! So I have about another 115ish pounds to lose! Looking for friends to help and support me of this long journey to a happy healthy life!

• ofcsfoster36
    ofcsfoster36 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Original goal was 200lbs I am down 80. Just take it one day at a time. And don't be discouraged when you fall just pick yourself up and get back on the horse. The 80 lbs has been a 3 year journey. Due to me trying fad and quick fix diets. Now I have found the right way to get healthy no more miracle pills.
  • Febsky363
    Febsky363 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • pgfitmom
    pgfitmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've got lots to lose as well. :) Just getting myself restarted... I have a busy family... and forgot that I mattered too...
  • jordanaus29
    jordanaus29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 21 and looking to lose another 100 pounds. I'm looking for motivation and friends that understand what I'm going through!