Runkeeper won't sync

Options
Hi!

I just synced MyFitnessPal with my Runkeeper app and am super excited to use them together. Runkeeper is getting all of my nutrition info from myfitnesspal, but myfitnesspal isn't automatically updating the exercises like it's suppose to. Is there a setting or something I need to change or does it just sync once a day or something?

Thanks!

TC

Replies

• froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    :-o they sync? Is that new?
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a problem with mine syncing my exercise this afternoon. Perhaps you have a setting you need to fix?
  • kentonolson
    Options
    Same problem. I haven't been able to syncs any workouts.
  • backgame
    backgame Posts: 1
    Options
    I can't get my runkeeper exercises to show up in my MFP diary. I do see my MFP data showing up in the runkeeper feed.

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the accounts a couple of times.

I think this is an MFP issue.

nall.
  • sweetlouison
    sweetlouison Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    same problem here
  • cubbycreaturem
    cubbycreaturem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too. Bummer! I'm using the basic level on an iPhone5. Not sure
    If I need to upgrade the app?
  • MickeS
    MickeS Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    New user from Sweden here. I have the same problem. Runkeeper gets the diet but myfitnespal don't get the exercise.

Using Smasung galaxy s3
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Worked fine until yesterday. Mine doesn't sync now
  • DocMarr
    DocMarr Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think there was a general syncing issue yesterday as my Fitbit wouldn't update either. Posts about things not working are often better sited in the 'Technical Issues' forum, as I believe that the MFP techie help people look there.
  • CDY72
    CDY72 Posts: 2
    Options
    Runkeeper will NOT post exercises with Myfitnesspal. I have upgraded both apps and synced them many times and this does NOT fix the problem. Please fix this ASAP, there is no point in me having Myfitnesspal if my calories burned in Runkeeper are not posted.
  • nickosinski
    nickosinski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Seeing the same thing today. Morning activity showed-up, but evening activity won't appear. Tried restarting both apps, but no luck.
  • peterost
    peterost Posts: 1
    Options
    This has been my experience, as well. MFP does not record activity from RunKeeper.
  • ngcollin
    ngcollin Posts: 2
    Options
    Same problem for me, been trying the last 4 days.
    Anyone knows if any other tracker works with MFP?
  • ngcollin
    ngcollin Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I got it working!
    In case you are still stuck, here's what I did.
    I STOPPED logging in with FB and created a password from Runkeeper - just go forget password route with your facebook email address. Then I connect from MFP via browser to runkeeper, login with password, and that's it!
  • TheSleepyIrish
    TheSleepyIrish Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine just randomly kicked in and works great now! I literally made no changes and it just started going. It's pretty awesome! Hope it started for everybody!
  • justineelise
    Options
    Mine is still not posting to MFP. I'm really frustrated that some people's work, and others do not. Please fix this issue!!
  • JRoosh32
    JRoosh32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A year late and I cannot get mine to sync. I am considering finding a new running app that will work with my Fitness Pal. Anybody found a fix?
  • cbbauer
    cbbauer Posts: 1
    Options
    MIne won't work either. Does anyone from MFP monitor this board?
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Runtastic posts to MFP. I believe endomodo does as well. Both will track exercises of all types. I stopped using endomodo because the calories burned estimate was double runtastic and I don't want to overeat based on erroneous calorie burns.
  • dcldcl
    dcldcl Posts: 1
    Options
    I was having the same problem of the run keeper workouts/my fitbit not syncing in MyfitnessPal until i disabled the syncs between all three from the actual websites and then enabled them again. I went into MFP and clicked the workout section and then they magically appeared and they are good to go now.