Coffee fans

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    coffee's the bomb. flavored, couple splendas, a splash of unsweetened cashew or almond milk - perfecto!
  • AndyJBacon
    AndyJBacon Posts: 43 Member
    ^I've wanted to roast my own, but I'm afraid I'd burn them or otherwise mess them up.
  • angpowers
    angpowers Posts: 83 Member
    foxygirl14 wrote: »
    I'm in the black coffee club. 2-3 cups a day for survival haha :)

^^ me too!!
    I use to think 1cup was PLENTY for anyone (and thats an 8-10oz) oh my my my was I wrong haha

2-3 is my happy place nowadays haha

I at least accompany that with 10-15 glasses of water for the day so its all good right? haha
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    It definitely takes some practice and timing of the 1st and second cracks, but it's totally worth it!
  • Starre64
    Starre64 Posts: 3 Member
    Oops! Started another thread when I meant to respond to this one! Forgive me, new user :) Coffee Rocks!
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    I love my morning coffee, I always look forward to it when I wake up. I usually also have an extra cup in the afternoon on work days.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Love coffee , sometimes i grind the beans myself and sometimes i buy preground beans . I just put them in a french press and and pour with just a wee bit of milk .
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    I need a 16 oz coffee in the morning and again in the evening. I used to drink a lot more, but lately I've gotten into green tea as well.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    2 cups a day for me. I cut out caffeine for 3 months to see if I felt better. I did not - I just really missed it. One cup fresh ground medium roast with semi skimmed milk and a spoon of brown sugar crystals mmm. One cappuchino in the afternoon. It's my daily ritual and I love it!
  • wonderwoman8613
    wonderwoman8613 Posts: 8 Member
    I love coffee , I love it with hazelnut creamer and one sweetener I drink the Folgers Half Caff, regular makes me too jumpy and decaf just about puts me to sleep. I was having a hard time finding creamer that wouldn't jeopardize my diet, Finally I went back to powdered . I am fine with that . I am allergic to milk anyways.
  • jayele72
    jayele72 Posts: 51 Member
    I've been drinking WAY less coffee than I used to since I started on my raw(ish) diet. So for me it's 2 cups of Dogwood Colombia Nodier Andrade (small roaster out of Minneapolis) in the morning black and strong :)
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    I absolutely have to have my morning cup of coffee. Cannot function without it. After that, i don't like coffee any more than my 1 cup, and it has to be in the morning.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Kenyan AA, whole bean, freshly ground, black

Back-up coffee is

Costa Rican, whole bean, freshly ground, black
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    I drink strong black coffee all day long. Probably way to much of it. :)
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Coffe is AWESOME!
    I have a 3 cup French Press at work that makes great coffee.
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    tgcmom3 wrote: »
    I'm Canadian so it's timmies whenever wherever

Especially their dark roast! One of my Canadian buddies (now living in Michigan) swears it's better over there.
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    have any of you had kona coffee (real kona coffee)? when i was in hawaii years ago, i had it at a little coffee shop and it was ah-mazing. i heard angels singing. and then proceeded to not sleep for days. :joking: :mostly:
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm a bit of a coffee snob. Black Rifle Coffee Company, Hand burr style grinder, Aeropress or Pour Over.

Right now I've been enjoying their Better Than a *kitten* blend. And yes that's the legit name of the blend.
  • tgcmomof3
    tgcmomof3 Posts: 35 Member
    rakowskidp wrote: »
    tgcmom3 wrote: »
    I'm Canadian so it's timmies whenever wherever

Especially their dark roast! One of my Canadian buddies (now living in Michigan) swears it's better over there.

Yes!! Dark roast is by far better!
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    You don't want to know me unless I've had 2 cups if coffee that day lol. I love dark roasts and hazelnut creamer...I randomly like having a Chai tea lattee tho