Hi from Australia

anglion
anglion Posts: 4
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone,

This is my 2nd day on myfitnesspal, and my second week of dieting and exercise (and thats real dieting, not the pretend dieting I used to do!) I am serious this time, about loosing weight, being healthy and being happy. I have been starting to input my food as I eat, so I stay accountable, and don't forget anything, espcially the things I used to conveniently forget I had eaten!

I guess the reason I am posting, and introducing my self to everyone (which I usually don't do!) is because I am serious this time, I want to loose weight, not just because people are telling me I have to but because I want to! The other reason is, like most people I am sure, I am looking for recognition, that I am not the only one with weight problems, that there are other people out there in the same boat!

So Hi again everyone, sorry if this was kind of heavy for a hello, but it feels good to write this down, and I just couldnt seem to stop!! Hope to see people around the boards!

Anglion

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Anglion! No, you are not the only one in the boat, there are a lot of us here in it. But, the good news is that MFP is a great tool to help you get out. Good luck!
  • vicsteroo
    vicsteroo Posts: 20
    Welcome to MFP.
    I have been a member for about 3 weeks now and have found the support of other members brilliant, they really do help.
    Best of luck on your weight loss journey.

feel free to add me as a friend.

Vicki
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Welcome! Your going to love it here! I too have been a pretend dieter. I never heard it put into words until now, so I didn't realize it. I have been a member for close to a month now and have had the best results ever with the help of this site and the support from the friends I have made. Reading and getting involved in some of the posts has been the key to me finding friends which is something I never did with previous diet websites.

Hope this helped.

Again WELCOME and Good luck!!

Feel free to add me to your friends list if you would like.
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Welcome!!

I'm not on a diet, I am perfecting lifestyle changes! A change in the way I eat, a change in the way I think, a change in the way I exercise and I am changing the way my body looks. That puts ME in charge! This is a great place to start and taking the first step is always the most important one. Best wishes on your journey. Add me as a friend if you would like. :smile:
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Welcome! What part of Australia are you in? There are a few of us out there in the threads.
  • Welcome aboard!!!
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 116 Member
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site. I have found it inspiring.
This discussion has been closed.