3370 calorie consumption

Options
So to reach my goal of 190 lbs i need to have a daily goal of 3370 calories. I eat a lot but after the calculations my food is just abundant and not really rich in calories. Any ideas what foods i should target to help me with that goal?

Replies

• pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Avocado, peanut butter, olive oil.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,923 Member
    Options
    Full fat yogurt, cheese and other dairy. Nuts, dried fruit, fattier cuts of meat....rib steak is my favorite. I'm bulking right now as well and with approx the same calories........
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I only see one day logged in your diary, and it has no fruits or vegetables. Add in some things like banana, sweet potato, potato, peas, carrots, avocado, dates, apples, nuts and nut butters, seeds, lentils and beans.
  • dieselinmyveins6
    Options
    Greatly Appreciated!
  • dieselinmyveins6
    Options
    Today is the first day i joined and was astounded by how many calories i have to intake to reach my goal, but the fruits advice is helpful thanks!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,923 Member
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream
    Yup, them too.
  • Joshyusernametaken
    Joshyusernametaken Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A sneaky way to get down those calories is by making a shake. Try milk, banana, add a couple teaspoons of peanut butter, a cup or more of oates and some protein powder.. Depending on how much of each you put in you can get an awesome tasting shake with heaps of the calories you need. My morning shake has around 50 grams of protein, 110c, and about 50 grams of good fats - 1000 calories. I'm addicted to this concoction, try it out! Goes down easy
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    3300 cals is not a lot. Look at my diary.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Ronnie Coleman ate a number 1 every night on his bulks
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    fark, that's a hell of a lot of calories!!! *jealous*
    Seriously though, everything everybody has said, lots of nuts, avocado, olive oil and peanut butter. Shakes really are a good way to get it all in without feeling overly full.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream
    Agreed, but I'm clearly biased. :wink:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Huh?
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes, it eliminates having to chew so you can eat more in less time. Also drink your calories. Not the best choice but on days i wake up late and have to eat all my calories in less time, i have myself a mcflurry or a blizzard from dary queen:glasses:
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    ICE CREAM
  • dieselinmyveins6
    Options
    A sneaky way to get down those calories is by making a shake. Try milk, banana, add a couple teaspoons of peanut butter, a cup or more of oates and some protein powder.. Depending on how much of each you put in you can get an awesome tasting shake with heaps of the calories you need. My morning shake has around 50 grams of protein, 110c, and about 50 grams of good fats - 1000 calories. I'm addicted to this concoction, try it out! Goes down easy

Can you be a bit specific about the amount of each ingredient you throw in there? That would be awesome thx!
  • dieselinmyveins6
    Options
    3300 cals is not a lot. Look at my diary.

Might be looking at the wrong thing, but your diary says you only consume 2k cals, doesn't even show a goal
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options

Can you be a bit specific about the amount of each ingredient you throw in there? That would be awesome thx!

Throw in an avocado. You won't even taste it but it will add calories and nutrients
  • dieselinmyveins6
    Options
    Thank you every one for the advice !
  • jquijas
    jquijas Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/nkXW6ry4E7I

My favorite 1000 cal shake, however if you type in 1000 calorie shake on the youtube search engine you get a WIDE variety.