Focus T25

Options
hgodfrey32
hgodfrey32 Posts: 11 Member
edited June 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
I have done insanity a couples throughout the years and I wanted to change it up. So I got Focus T25 by Beachbody. I won't be starting this workout until Monday and I'm looking for feedback. How much did you lose during Alpha? How much during beta? Overall happiness with this program.

Replies

• CharleezAngel1
    CharleezAngel1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting T25 on Monday, too. Would be cool to have an accountability buddy if your'e interested. I send a friend request.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    How much you lose will be based on your caloric deficit, not the program you run. So what someone lost while doing he program, has very little or nothing to do with the program, but rather their deficit.
  • louise13dunstan
    louise13dunstan Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I did T25 after insanity.i found alpha a little easy after insanity. After I had done each alpha workout once I switched over to beta which is better. More challenging and interesting. Gamma tho is brilliant!
    I've just started another round of beta last week, the variety is great
  • ericar21
    ericar21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i did t25 and i loved it. lost about 5-6 pounds on it. i was already kinda in shape but i got pretty toned after i completed it. if i could recommend one it would be insanity max 30. i know it sounds worse than insanity but for me its easier and i get a really good sweat from it. lost about 8 pounds so far and gained muscle from it.
  • shawnteldardenyahoocom374
    Options
    Feel free to add. Thinking about buying it again. It was a Great workout and I got hooked when I started. I actually finished the 60day and I lost 40 PDS. Last year . it was a intense program but felt like it was right for me. Might go buy it
  • courtneybray1
    courtneybray1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started the Alpha cycle on July 4th.
    How does this work?
    I have been following the calendar but how many months do I do? I plan to keep doin this program daily but how many months is the system supposed to be all together
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started the Alpha cycle on July 4th.
    How does this work?
    I have been following the calendar but how many months do I do? I plan to keep doin this program daily but how many months is the system supposed to be all together

The program is 60 days, you can do as many rounds as you like. I need to switch programs or I get bored, can't do the same program back to back. I would say if you enjoy it and get results, do another round