Starting Again

Options
Okay... I've been absent from taking care of myself for quite awhile now. I've gained 36 lbs from where I felt my best. MFP was the most valuable tool I ever used. A lot of the friends I had have left MFP and I'm in need of some motivation and accountability. I do KNOW how to do this I've just made the choice not to do it. I'm making the choice today to start again. For today I am going to log everything, it's ugly I'm warning you. I'm also going to drink at least 32 oz of water before the end of the night AND get on my exercise bike for as long as I can muster. My goals until Sunday are to log, get 64 oz and work up to 30 minutes on the bike. I'm planning for back surgery in August or September and I need to be in a healthier place to have a successful recovery. So... if you want to friend me. I'm 52 and still have a long life ahead of me. I want to be healthy again!

Replies

• annbutler560
    annbutler560 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need the same support. And am working the same approach to a healthy lifestyle. Glad to see someone starting again too.
  • heathershaw4785
    heathershaw4785 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too! I lost 30 pounds several years ago and have put 20 of it back on. I refuse to get back to that highest number. I have tracked all my food yesterday and today. Weekends are tough for me because I spend the majority of my time at home and usually make my way to the kitchen more than I should. I am hoping this renewed determination makes a difference.