Go plastic or leave it alone?

Options
124»

Replies

• joelo_83
    joelo_83 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've always been super self-conscious when it comes to my appearance. I've always thought my nose was way to big. So what's your opinion on plastic surgery? If you've had plastic surgery would you recommend it. Do you think plastic surgery is a bad thing? Give me oyfrgpmzwmzq.jpeg
    opinions....Thank you in advance.

I think you've got a great look-

That being said there's nothing wrong with plastic surgery, just do your research. I had a deviated septum from baseball, and when they went to fix it, they did a slight "nose job" on me. 99% people could tell a difference but when I see pictures of before and after there's a very subtle change. If it'll make you feel better go for it. Don't stress bout what other people think.

Ps - just don't end up looking like MJ
  • jessicaquiros1994
    jessicaquiros1994 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    joelo_83 wrote: »
    I've always been super self-conscious when it comes to my appearance. I've always thought my nose was way to big. So what's your opinion on plastic surgery? If you've had plastic surgery would you recommend it. Do you think plastic surgery is a bad thing? Give me oyfrgpmzwmzq.jpeg
    opinions....Thank you in advance.

I think you've got a great look-

That being said there's nothing wrong with plastic surgery, just do your research. I had a deviated septum from baseball, and when they went to fix it, they did a slight "nose job" on me. 99% people could tell a difference but when I see pictures of before and after there's a very subtle change. If it'll make you feel better go for it. Don't stress bout what other people think.

Ps - just don't end up looking like MJ

Hahaha. Well thank you for the advice! I think it would make me feel better. It's just I haven't heard hardly anyone say anything positive about it. The research I have seen its all 50/50 lol
  • jackspade88
    jackspade88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Leave it alone!
  • bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    my thoughts on plastic surgery: if someone has the money, is 100% certain they wanna do it, and researches the right doctor than they should go for it!
    however, in my opinion your nose is SO CUTE and you are so gorgeous!! you said it was big but it looks so tiny and cute :hushed: but it's your nose and your life so i mean if you wanna change it follow your dreams man. have you considered contouring/makeup first though, if you just wanna change the shape and look? again i just wanna say your nose is super pretty and you're stunning but it's your life so do what makes you happy! :heart: