vacation weight fluctuations

Options
alright this might get a little confusing! daily goal is 1300

june 19 i left for korea, which is technically a day ahead so on MFP i had an "extra" day of eating. because of the weird schedule and my flight, i ended up overeating on the 19 and just logged the extras onto the 20 since i basically had a "free" day. when i left, i weighed 132 lbs, which was probably at least 2 lbs water weight.

july 5th i flew home from korea, which meant the day that i "lost" was gained back- i was living july 5th for over 24 hours! i tried to limit my intake, but again with the crazy schedule i had to overeat, and space out calories for the rest of the week in order to not go overboard too much. my total calories for the week was about 900+ over my weekly goal, but when i weighed in i was 125.5 lbs!

it is now july 9th and my weight is back at 128. i have NOT eaten enough calories to gain that from fat. i am definitely not as active (no touring) and although my diet may not be the strictest, i do not know why my weight is starting to creep up like this! i would appreciate any input on why this is happening and how i can start to lose weight again!

Replies

• silmarilliane
    silmarilliane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't worry about a slight increase over a few days after getting back from a holiday - you're still less than before you went away so that's good. i'd leave it a few days and weigh in again, most likely the 125.5 was a combination of adrenaline/tiredness/body clock being off. my weight goes up 4lbs or so from morning to evening so i wouldnt worry that it's creeping up.