Diet Chef June 2016

JojoWorc
JojoWorc Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
There seems to be several Diet Chef groups on here but none seemed very recent so I thought I'd start a new one. Groupon have just done a special offer on Diet Chef so I'm hoping there will be members who have recently signed up to this diet who want to discuss their progress, share hints and tips and maybe even swap meals that they are not keen on.
So far the diet has been great and I'm happy with all the daytime food and snacks. But I'm not a great lover of processed food anyway and I've got a few evening meals that I either need some advice on how to tasty them up a bit or swap dishes with members who might be local - I'm based in Worcester UK

Replies

• kingdonle
    kingdonle Posts: 12 Member
    Hi JoJo

I started the plan on Monday (as you do!). I'm not doing it exclusively as there are some meals that I want to eat with my family - although these are healthy as they are based on slimming world guidelines which I've followed since January. I lost 2 stone with slimming world but have struggled to stick to plan for the last two months so thought I'd try something a bit different.

I'll also continue to attend slimming world meetings as the weigh ins are a huge incentive for me. I've only bought a months supply of diet chef (through qvc) but so far I'm impressed, although sugar content seems to be quite high.

I'm eating fruit and adding veg to each meal. I'm not weighing these foods but will do if weight loss doesn't happen.

I've also started weight training. I know this can make you gain muscle weight but I'm more interested in how well I fit into clothes rather than the scale number.

I am currently a size 16 (down from 20) and would like to be a 12.... but I will just go with the flow and see what happens.

Laura
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Im thinking about getting diet chef but Im a bit worried I wont like the taste of it. Ive heard the meatballs are chewy and the couscous lunches are powdery and disgusting.

However Ive seen it work!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    I don't get quinoa, can you help me? :)