Adidas Adipower Sizing/Reviews (especially from women)

Options
arditarose
arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
Hey...simple question, and yes I have read reviews on google but they haven't been much help. Any ladies wear the Adipowers? I'm wondering about sizing. If I'm a size 9 womens, should the 7.5 mens fit well? I barely have the disposable income to afford them so I don't feel like ordering more than one size at a time and want them soon.

Also, reviews on the shoe are welcome.

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy, but I think this should help. I wear either 8.5W or 9 shoes regularly. I have a pair of size 9 Adipowers that fit great.

As far as a review, it's the only lifting shoe I've ever owned, so I have no comparison. But, it feels a lot better squatting in those than it does in sneakers. They took a little getting used to - after squatting barefoot - but not too long, and I like them.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    I'm a guy, but I think this should help. I wear either 8.5W or 9 shoes regularly. I have a pair of size 9 Adipowers that fit great.

As far as a review, it's the only lifting shoe I've ever owned, so I have no comparison. But, it feels a lot better squatting in those than it does in sneakers. They took a little getting used to - after squatting barefoot - but not too long, and I like them.

Thanks. Yeah I'm wondering if they were true to size for either sex so that is helpful.