What's your favorite cheat meal?

Options
I get one cheat meal a week & I'm curious what others use for their cheat meals.. What do you guys "cheat" with? Favorite restaurant? Options?

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i do my best to make all the foods i love fit... buuut we go to melting pot every few months ans thats my entire days+ in a meal. Or if we go to the fair/dinsey type places im going all out. If talking about pizza, burgers, fries, pasta, pastry, candy, booze ect ect i make it fit which aint cheating.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I cheat a little everyday, so I don't have to save a day for it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I'm in the mood for. But it's not cheating as I make up for it by eating less the rest of the week anyway...
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    There's an Italian restaurant in town with the mindblowing fried calamari, the best frikkin pasta in the history of ever, perfect tiramisu, and an amazing selection of Italian wine. If I go there, I'm going to have 2500+ calories in one sitting, and it's worth every bite. That's a twice-a-year type of thing.

But yeah, I normally fit little treats or even high-calorie items like burgers into my daily calories. It's not cheating if I plan for it :)
  • Francl27
    Options
    There's an Italian restaurant in town with the mindblowing fried calamari, the best frikkin pasta in the history of ever, perfect tiramisu, and an amazing selection of Italian wine. If I go there, I'm going to have 2500+ calories in one sitting, and it's worth every bite. That's a twice-a-year type of thing.

But yeah, I normally fit little treats or even high-calorie items like burgers into my daily calories. It's not cheating if I plan for it :)

I still do the 2000 calories in one sitting thing, but I keep a 400 deficit and I'm maintaining, so it fits nicely in my calories (well, most of the time, lately, not so much).
  • chocolate_owl
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I still do the 2000 calories in one sitting thing, but I keep a 400 deficit and I'm maintaining, so it fits nicely in my calories (well, most of the time, lately, not so much).

I maintain on 1800, and I've been too injured for the past year to run enough for a bigger TDEE. It's annoying AF, especially when there's women on here my size who maintain on 2200+. I've never been good at banking calories for a big meal. I like eating too much haha. I try to save the calorie (and $$$ - that Italian place ain't cheap!) blowouts for special occasions.
  • danhib
    danhib Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Chinese takeaway is my chest meal which I've just had. Favorite restaurant is Frankie & Benny's
  • danhib
    danhib Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Cheat meal not chest meal lol
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

I maintain on 1800, and I've been too injured for the past year to run enough for a bigger TDEE. It's annoying AF, especially when there's women on here my size who maintain on 2200+. I've never been good at banking calories for a big meal. I like eating too much haha. I try to save the calorie (and $$$ - that Italian place ain't cheap!) blowouts for special occasions.

1765 is my maintain number if i sit around all day.. which is often lol if i get 10k steps in a day it shoots up to 1990. i would give anything for like a 3k maintance.
  • chocolate_owl
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

1765 is my maintain number if i sit around all day.. which is often lol if i get 10k steps in a day it shoots up to 1990. i would give anything for like a 3k maintance.

Oh man, the things I would eat if I maintained on 3000... The world's gelato population would be in grave danger.
  • Francl27
    Options

My maintenance is 2200 (counting exercise). I work out in average 1-1.5 hour a day and I'm lightly active otherwise though.
  • SugarySweetheart
    SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    How about a cheat snack? ... Panera's Triple Chocolate Flourless Cookie, oh yum! :p
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I get a Double Deluxe cheeseburger no mayo at Culver's, no fries. Every 3 weeks or so, around 700 calories I think. Not really a cheat, more of a treat.
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    A giant, fatty steak and baked potato with butter and sour cream!
  • chonji4ever
    chonji4ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Forget a restaurant...I cook amazing steaks on my grill so mine is a 20 oz ribeye and a side!
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Forget a restaurant...I cook amazing steaks on my grill so mine is a 20 oz ribeye and a side!

Yes too the ribeye. Mmmm
  • crystalmgriff
    crystalmgriff Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hommade chicken parmesan, side salad and of course break sticks. If I go out its for a good burger, fries and shake!
  • hannahsadler_tn
    hannahsadler_tn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have a date night every Thursday or Friday, which is when we eat out for the week. If it's Mexican (last night) I'll get anywhere from one to three margaritas, some chips and salsa, and some shrimp tacos. If it's Asian (my fave) I'll do a couple of fancy sushi rolls and fried rice. I have leftovers from that meal that I can snack on the next day. I don't really consider it a cheat day because I try to maintain moderation this time around, but some people might see it at such.
  • Brrrite
    Brrrite Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    On the border Ultimate Fajita almost every Saturday night..... yuuuummmm!