Why Cant I find the 30 Day shred on the exercise list??

Options
I just started Day one of the thirty day shred and I went to add it to my exercise tracker and I cant find it anywhere..Does anyone know a keyword that I can put in to add it my exercise tracker??

Replies

• smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    You're not going to find it.
    With exercises like that, everyone is going to be different depending on how hard they actually worked out, how much they weigh, etc....
    Get a heart rate monitor. That is the only way to know for sure how much you burn.
    I varied from day to day.
    I'm 5'10" 141 and some days it was 350, some days it was 386. But that's ME....
    I created my own exercise and just over rode the info daily.
    Steph
    :flowerforyou:
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i added it to my own cardio list as 20 minutes = 226 calories for level 1. . .though, that's an estimate - i googled other people's calorie burn on the shred and took a lower average. i also know i work off a LOT more calories the first 4 days of a level than i do the last 6 when i'm a bit stronger and more able to do the exercises. if you on't have a HR monitor, just guesstimate and ad it yourself.
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I also log it as circuit training. Jillian even refers to it as circuits a few times on the DVD so I think that's a pretty accurate category. The system will guesstimate a burn for you based on your weight and such I believe.

Way to go on doing the Shred! It's awesome huh? :happy: