Looking for pals who want to give and receive daily support

Options
Hi! I've been a member of MFP since 2013. I have lost and gained and lost again. I have A LOT to lose and am looking for people who are active on the site that want to give and receive daily support and encouragement. Doesn't have to be daily but active users. I am currently in a weight loss plateau. It's been about a month since I've had any significant loss. I am not perfect. I have bad days. I have health issues and a family. I'm especially interested in connecting with men and women who have or have had a large weight loss of 100+ pounds but I'll be an encouraging friend with anyone :) Thanks in advance for adding me ;)

Replies

• efoleo
    efoleo Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same kind of regular support. I'm a mother of 3 with an infant. Been struggling all my life with overeating but have never been this big. I'm afraid to weigh....probably around 230 though...would love to lose at least 50. desperate for mutual accountability.
    how do I add people though?
  • carmexaldewin87
    carmexaldewin87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been through the roller coaster too! I have at least 100 to lose.