Before and Afters?

sarahmmr69
sarahmmr69 Posts: 6 Member
By any chance has anyone started in the 350 range and lost 200 lbs? I would love to see some before and after photos

Replies

• AaronHarvey1795
    AaronHarvey1795 Posts: 1 Member
    I started at 420, within 2 years I was down to 128, but I did it by starving myself literally to my deathbed (Doctor told me I was within weeks of my organs totally shutting down from malnutrition). My doctor put me on medicine to force me to eat or I'd get sick to my stomach and terrible headaches, however she forgot to tell me to stop taking it until recently and I ballooned up to 298. Now I'm starting again with a goal of a healthy 180-220 (depending on my doctor recommendations and my happiness).

Pic 1- November 2012 at my cousin's wedding, my largest.
    Pic 2- Christmas 2014, my smallest and about 3 weeks before I went in the hospital.
    Pic 3- October 2015, I was ballooning up again, but somewhere around there is what I want to get to again.
    Pic 4- April/May2016, where I am now. (Granted I was purposefully wearing clothes that weren't complimentary.

l2lu0q70jzhw.jpeg
    gzpbt5zhbeqf.jpeg
    xmbq2nece441.jpeg
    bkd0lx8sdxx8.jpeg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!