Doing the weightloss journey alone

mjvdz
mjvdz Posts: 12 Member
Hello everyone, i've been using MFP for a long time (ON/OFF) but this is my first time posting something on here. I'm doing this weightloss journey (again) alone. I successfully lost the weight and reached my ideal body weight (unintentionally) but then i gained it all back (More) due to poor diet depression and alcohol. The only thing I remembered the reason i lost a lot of weight before was i always run on an empty stomach everyday, I worked as a flight attendant and the time was just passing by and I didn't realize that i was making it a habit already. About the diet it pretty much stayed the same and simple and i even always have wine and scotch all the time. I lost the job i got depressed and boom and gained all the weight back and like i said more weight. Now i'm so fat and heavier than i ever was before and starting all over again. But with correct diet and exercise and no alcohol. I'm doing it alone since it seems like i lost everybody already. If someone there wants to share thoughts or even exchange ideas and motivation please add me. Thanks and i hope everyone is doing well. Cheers!

Replies