Has anyone done zumba exhilarate dvd and lost weight?

Options
Has anyone done zumba exhilarate body shaping system dvd and saw any results with it? Does it really work? Or is there any other zumba dvd that actually works?

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi:

Any physical activity you do will be for fitness and health. So, yes; Zumba will work to keep you in better health.

If you are eating at a deficit, the physical activity may burn calories; further ensuring you will be at a deficit. That is the weight related part of the physical activity.

Eating at a deficit is the key to decrease body weight. Calories burned higher than calories ingested.
    I recommend you buy yourself a food scale, weigh everything you eat, log it at MFP.

If you are not eating at a deficit, you will not lose body weight. You can not out exercise overeating food. There is a time and physical limit to how much exercise you can do in a day.

I hope it helps
    Good luck in your healthy journey
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I have the set and I use some of the DVDs. It's fun and if you like dancing, you'll enjoy it. I do it interspersed with other workouts.

If you use it regularly you will get toned, but like others have said, you won't lose weight without eating at a deficit.