Workout Headphones

Options
2»

Replies

• NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    I tried many and then found SkullCandy Fix (in ear bud type). They make two kinds of the Fix line the round large kind and the in ear bud kind where you can change the size of the rubber bud, the one's with the rubber bud are awesome, never have an issue, sound is great and they never ever fall out or move.
  • xXK1LL3RxCH1CXx
    Options
    I have Jabra SPORT Bluetooth Stereo Headset but it's too big and it hurts my ears. I bought another one, Plantronics BackBeat GO Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset from Amazon. I like it better than the Jabra. I used a sweatband when I workout with it and cover my ears so it wont slip out when I go for a run.
  • chefkozmo
    chefkozmo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for wireless, I have a pair of Motorola S10-HD headphones I scored off of Woot a while back, love em, great range and I don't have worry about wires. I sweat like a pig, run with them in the rain, run with them in the freezing cold and snow and just toss them in my gym bag when I am done. I have had them for a couple of years and they are still going strong. You can pick them up for $50 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BHCSQC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004BHCSQC&linkCode=as2&tag=nateelscom-20
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I just got YurBuds. They work well.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    bump