Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Engine 2

Anyone doing the Engine 2 plan? Wondering how it was going for you?

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    gebeziseva wrote: »
    I just googled that and to those who wonder what Engine 2 is, here is the description on the site:
    " In a nutshell, Engine 2 Diet is about ridding your diet of the junk (meat, dairy, refined and processed foods)..."

There is some more but I stopped reading after that.

Lol The gall to put a name to getting rid if junk food. Also, calling meat and dairy "junk."

OP What do you hope to accomplish? If it's weight loss, you have to be in a calorie deficit with any diet plan, or no diet plan at all. If it's something else (inflammation, blood work, etc) then you'd have to give it a try and see what happens.
  • Noreen2014
    Noreen2014 Posts: 33 Member
    I honestly don't know why I even asked ... Was just looking to see how people did/felt eating this way ......
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    It's a plant-based diet. Lots of people report having better mood and energy, reduced cravings, etc. People also do it for ethical reasons. But the only way to find out if it will work for you is to try it. You can ask in plant-based groups, but you will mostly get biased opinions.