I'm looking for lunch ideas.

Hey I'm looking for lunch ideas what's everyone having for lunch today.

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    I had a salad & a lean cuisine... i try not to bring frozen meals too often but when i do bring them for work I always pack a side salad with it or some steam-able vegetables
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I had sweet potato and black bean soup (leftover from a previous night's dinner) and some blackberries.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    I had a Farmhouse Turkey salad with Ranch Dressing from Arby's.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Cottage cheese, whole grain crackers, pineapple cup. Have various raw veggies to nosh on during the day.
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Two cans of tuna and 2 T each of mayo and sugar free relish. Kinda calorie heavy for me, but I haven't eaten today unless you include the protein powder in my coffee this morning. Lots of protein though!! :)
  • caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    I had a salad (romaine, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, bacon, and reduced fat blue cheese, with a yogurt based blue cheese dressing. I had that with some strawberries and mini chocolate rice cakes.

Tomorrows lunch will be a wheat wrap filled with hummus, tabbouleh, and veggies with some fruit on the side.
  • jackslovely
    jackslovely Posts: 45 Member
    I had a salad with romaine lettuce, 2oz grilled chicken, pico de gio, salsa and a touch of sour cream. Yum!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I had oatmeal served with butter, apple, cauliflower.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited June 2016
    I had a big chicken fajita taco/burrito with sharp cheddar, delicious and around 450 calories.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Sandwich with wholegrain bread with light cheese and leftover roast chicken.
    Plus plain greek yoghurt, watermelon and cheese flavoured rice thins snacks during the day.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,836 MFP Moderator
    Today will be a small cheese pizza with sliced veggies on top, and a big salad on the side with tomato wedges and carrot sticks.