Carbs

Options
How many grams of carbs do you stick to daily to see results?

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    No particular number/percentage. Calories are king, followed by protein and fat. Carbs are whatever.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    No particular number/percentage. Calories are king, followed by protein and fat. Carbs are whatever.

This me too!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »

This also for me.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I keep mine under 20g when losing, and under 30-40g when maintaining. I follow a LCHF way of eating.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,399 MFP Moderator
    Options
    250g or so... I don't really care about carbs... I concentrate on calories, then protein. Fats and carbs are more for satiety (personal preference) than anything else.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I do low carb, not Keto like the other poster. Low xarb is typically 50-100g per day. My average is about 80-85.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    as many as you want as long as you're under on calories and feeling satisfied with what you're eating.
  • Ethernetchick
    Ethernetchick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I follow a high fat low carb way of eating combined with intermittent fasting. The results have been amazing. No more brain fog, tonnes of energy and the best part...i am not constanly having to think about food or cooking or hauling around snacks. I ate 6x a day as per the fitness experts it was alot of work with little results. I dont have to work out like a gym rat anymore the fat just melts off and muscle is spared.