How I gained 8kg/17lbs/1St in 12-13weeks

Options
My weight gain jernouy..
Height:162cm/5.4ft
Reason of gaining weight: Medical complications and advised by doctor.

When o have first started my weight gain jernouy I have weight 46kg/102lbs/7st on 18th March 2016. My weight exactly is 54kg/119lbs/8.5St as of 20th June 2016.. I have gained 8kg in 12- 13 weeks.. I don't know if this is considered a lot, but to me it is and gaining was extremely hard...

What helped me gain weight:
I needed to consume at least 2,436 to gain 1kg a week!! based on my old weight (46kg) my current age, height and my gender. It was tricky as I was only consuming 1,436cal a day to maintain my weight of 46kg, so adding that extra 1000cal was going to be a struggle to me... I would literally and I mean LITERALLY force myself to eat to a point where I would cryyyyyy!!!! And wanting to give up!! But I knew I had to do it.. I was looking unwell and to skinny!! And people at work would always comment on how skinny I would look, it was like a back handed compliment (don't ever tell a skinny person they look skinny, just like you wouldn't tell a fat person they look fat) anyway.. It was horrible I was pushing myself so hard that I developed bloating,Headaches,constipation and fatigue!

I came across this thing called 'Apetamin' a syrup in which it triggers appetite within your system I immediately brought it.. I started using it 3 times a day before each meal. This was my life saver at this point I gained 4kg in 8 weeks just using Apetamin. I no longer use apetamine and was able to gain weight with out it and managed to put on an extra 4kg on my own.

I know consume anything between 2,600-3,500cal a day sometimes I can do 4,000cal.

I eat 3 meals a day and snacks in between each meal.. Each meal will contain around 1000-1,200cal

One thing I havent incoperated is exercise, I'm ok at the moment as all my weight is travelling in the right places I.e. Buttom, legs and breast, my stomach has maintained it's slim waist which I'm so happy about..

My current goal is to gain 60kg/132lbs/9St and then I will be a happy lady..

I will be posting pictures for results so you can see what I looked like before and after..

If you want to know what I ate to gain my weight just message me :)

Replies

• chloeek9
    chloeek9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow well done, you have obviously come so far. I'd really love to know what your daily diet is for 2600 to 3500 calories a day.

I'm 26, female, 5ft 5 and 7.5 stone and trying to gain weight to get to a more healthy weight. Right now I'm just struggling to manage 2000 calories a day so having some idea of your diet would be really helpful.

I get the skinny comments all the time, and I know what you mean, people say it as if it's a compliment but its just attracting attention to something I'm struggling to change, so yeah it's not nice.

• Patrycjajedraszczyk92
    Patrycjajedraszczyk92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    let the haters be haters.. let them be your motivation!!!!!

when I first started my weight gain journey i needed to find out how much calorie intake i will need to gain more weight.

it will also depends whether you work out as well or not..

take me for instances i am 23, 5.4ft and 54kg, and do not EXERCISE on daily i burn 268 calories (when sleeping, resting and PURELY not doing anything) i work in the office therefore i do not do any exercise, but thats good to me since i want to gain weight. for me to maintain my 54kg i need to consume at least 1608cal a day. if want to gain i would op my calorie intake by 20%, which would mean i would have to consume 1930 cal a day!!!

for your age, height and weight and assuming that you do not exercise you will burn 256 calories a day, so you will need to atlas consume 1538cal a day to maintain your weight.. i would recommend to OP your cal intake by also 20%, which would mean you will need to consume 1846cal a day!!

Have 3 Meals a day each meal should contain anything between 800cal-100cal

Breakfast:
    Bagel, with, egg and cheese (did you know that one large egg is around 80cal roughly (316cal) (Mocha coffee (318cal) hash brown (140cal) and chocolate protein (318cal) = Breakfast intake 1,092cal

Lunch:
    PANCAKES AND SYRUP omg yummm, make your own home made pancakes cooked with coconut oil for extra added calories = these batboys will give you 750cal and have 300ml of milk (100ml= 64cal) =192 cal = Lunch intake 942cal

Dinner:
    Pizza, which is high in calorie, an average pizza can contain as much as 700cal or you can go for the killer and have chicken masala which will contain 1000cal = Dinner intake 1000cal if your choosing chicken masala

TOTAL DAILY INTAKE:
    3,034 cal intake (excluding SNACKS)

eat anything that has high calorie intake!!!!!

I would highly recommend getting apetamin !! it has really helped my journey... it will make you EAT like crazy ... you can get it at ebay or Amazon :)
  • lgquinnross
    lgquinnross Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ugh I need 1,000 calories a day like you. Thanks for saying specific items you eat that will help
  • paulwalker7
    paulwalker7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow that amazing. Good work
  • Patrycjajedraszczyk92
    Patrycjajedraszczyk92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    One thing that I have learnt YOU CANNOT BE PICKY WITH FOODS!! You wanna gain weight eat as much as calories as you possibly can..

I would recommend though is count in macros that way you counties every calorie intake, there are website on how you to do this and you can even download apps that do it for you!!

I wanted to gain weight FAST and still need 5kg to my desired weight so I am not being picky with food!! I am not saying to eat fast foods all the time ohh noo that's bad for your health.. But big meals with high rich protein, carbs and fat are your best friends!!

I would recommend serious mass, these are shakes in which you can OP UR cal intake by 1000cal a day...