normal fetish...

Options

Replies

• jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I like getting into a freshly made bed with sheets that just came out of the dryer.

Oh that's a good one
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I like organizing my spice cabinet alphabetically. And my teas.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Being home alone. It's rare but it's sooooo good.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Once a week we have a Bluegrass and BBQ.
    One of our local parks invites smaller Bluegrass Bands to play and a Local BBQ joint brings their food truck and we just sit around listening the tunes.

That is about as good as it gets on a nice Summer Evening.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Sleeping- I really like sleeping.

What she said!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I like lying flat on my stomach on the hot sand on sunny days to warm up after a swim in a cold, clear, mountain lake, mindlessly measuring out handfuls of sand and wriggling my toes in it as I listen to the waves lapping gently against the shore.
  • beagletracks
    Options
    when i was little i liked going outside in the middle of the night after a big snow storm just ended because everything would be sparkling white and super cold and very very quiet

i'd stay outside listening to nothing until it got too cold for me to stand it anymore

<3

I love the quiet of a snow storm and bundling up to brave the elements when most everyone else is warm inside.
  • jaedizzle01
    Options
    Going to walmart to grocery shop without any children.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I like to eat dinner at exactly 7:30, and then split my calories for dessert up into two. One at 9 and one at 10. Feels like I'm eating all night.
  • jaedizzle01
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Going to walmart to grocery shop without any children.

Ordering all my shiit from Amazon so I NEVER have to go to Walmart. God, I hate that place.

Lol so do i, i actually prefer heb, but walmart is closer
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I like to be the one to clean the house.

I like loading the dishwasher and putting things in the kitchen my way

I don't like dish washers. Lol I wash by hand but I like the water to be burning hot and steaming when I wash dishes. Lol

I am this way but with laundry instead. While I have a washing machine & dryer, I wash all of my clothes by hand & dry them on a clothing rack outside, so that the dripping water; doesn't warp my floors.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    snuggling with my boyfriend on the couch when it's cold late at night.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    C'mon everyone. We all know it's ......
    SEX
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Summer solstice + full moon
  • jaedizzle01
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I like to be the one to clean the house.

I like loading the dishwasher and putting things in the kitchen my way

I don't like dish washers. Lol I wash by hand but I like the water to be burning hot and steaming when I wash dishes. Lol

I am this way but with laundry instead. While I have a washing machine & dryer, I wash all of my clothes by hand & dry them on a clothing rack outside, so that the dripping water; doesn't warp my floors.

I've always wanted a washing board so I could learn to wash by hand. I think it would fun and a nice arm work out. Lol I hang blankets and stuff on the line to save electric only dry under garments in the dryer. Lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I like laying on the floor to watch tv. sometimes I'll just on the floor and play with my phone. I just like floors I guess
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I need noise to sleep. I can't fall asleep in silence so I keep my tv on at night.