What is your workout schedule?

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I do a full body lifting routine 3x per week and I cycle 5-6 days per week.

Mon: cycle AM/lift PM
    Tues: cycle AM
    Wed: cycle AM/lift PM
    Thurs: cycle AM
    Fri: cycle AM (sometimes)/lift PM
    Sat: cycle AM
    Sun: Rest

Sometimes I swap my Saturdays and Sunday depending on what the weekend holds.
  • wtliftchick
    wtliftchick Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised that almost every person responded with a schedule. Very few people winging it with their workouts.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm doing a modified version of the PHUL program plus cardio. A typical week looks like this:

Sun - Hypertrophy lower
    Mon - Hypertrophy chest/back; running group
    Tue - Hypertrophy shoulders/arms; bootcamp-style class
    Wed - Power lower
    Thu - Power shoulder chest/back; HIIT
    Fri - Bootcamp-style class
    Sat - Power shoulders/arms; kickboxing
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I keep it simple. 3 days of lifting heavy things and putting them down. 3 Days of running really far then running back. Fill in the gaps by getting min 15,000 steps a day.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You are all dedicated!! I'll admit that I wing it. And I need to change that. Currently getting back into running..but I'm a fair weather runner. When I was more consistent I ran 3 times a week..now it's once or twice a week.

If I go to the gym I'll usually do elliptical and rowing then 20 to 45 min full body strength training. That ranges from 2 to 4 times a week.

I also ride my bike 4 or 5 days from 5 to 10 miles. Running errands, appointments etc.

• oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    For now, run 3 miles and lift Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm going to try to add another run day on Saturday.
  • ParkingPeddler
    ParkingPeddler Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I walk 10,000 steps per day, and ride my bike 3x a week 40 to 50 kms per ride.
    I am a fair-weather cyclist, so if the weather is poor/hot/windy, I will shuffle my days a bit