Mid Year Report Card - Post Your Experiences!

kwaters7
kwaters7 Posts: 129
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Hi - as it's mid year Wed/Thur, thought it would be good to have a Report Card where we can post our successes, progress, funnies & fails.

We always chase the next target- so it's good to take stock. Just copy the template & paste, add in your own results. Look forward to hearing the stories....

REPORT CARD - Jan - June 2010

SUCCESSES: (A's)
(e.g. Lost 15 lbs / Bodyfat / Hit mini goals / Ran a P.B./ Fit 'that dress/ bikini etc)

>
>
>

IMPROVING: (B's)
(Only allowed choc once per week etc)

>
>
>

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
(Sugars / Weaknesses :D etc)
>
>
>

HIGHLIGHTS

>
>
>

LOWS / FAILS / EPIC FAILS
(Time out for injury / one epic night at the 'All you can eat buffet / a biscuit that turned into the pack)
>
>
>

FUNNIES
(Anything you fancy sharing - like a friend you havent seen for a while not recognising you)
>
>
>

GENERAL
(A quick summary of the above or thanks to your MFP buddies etc)

GOALS FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR

>
>
>

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member

* Lost 18 lbs
    *taking spin classes at the gym

* Working out more , joined a gym and working 6-7 days a week
    * Improving attitude towards food
    * improving on getting water

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    * Continue to get more water
    * working on getting stronger at the gym

HIGHLIGHTS
    * The highlight of the last 6 months happend last week, when i fit in a bathing suit i had tried on 6 weeks before and was not fitting at all

* Jan - april i was on and off (thus not loosing any weight)
    FUNNIES
    * being able to fit my almost 7 year old in a shirt that was too big

GENERAL
    I would not be able to do this without my wonderful supportive husband and MFP. The girls on my over 200 board rock, and keep me going sometimes when i am fed up, and when i am going strong cheer me on..

* my goals for the 2nd half of the year is to whoop the 1st 1/2 of the year butt...Since I didn't do crud jan - april and only started kicking but in May...July -December I am wanting at least another 45 lbs...
  • lucifa73
    lucifa73 Posts: 110
    Well its early doors for me - I've only been giving this my full effort for about a week but it'll be interesting to read back in 6 months to see where I was and where I've got to!

REPORT CARD - May - June 2010

(e.g. Lost 15 lbs / Bodyfat / Hit mini goals / Ran a P.B./ Fit 'that dress/ bikini etc)

> Lost 4lb in first week
    > Reduced caffeine intake from 5-6 mugs a day to 2 or 3
    >

> Need to cut down on sugar, always blow allowance - especially if I eat fruit
    >

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    > I love sour sweeties
    > Need to resist when OH tempts me with a ‘treat’ (usually chocolate and usually to reduce his guilt at falling off his own wagon)
    >

HIGHLIGHTS

> First loss and feeling my clothes fit better
    > Joining a gym around the corner from work – can’t wait til it opens!
    >

(Time out for injury / one epic night at the 'All you can eat buffet / a biscuit that turned into the pack)
    > No major fails yet – but its only been 1 month!
    > Caving when a colleague offered around ice creams in the office
    >

FUNNIES
    > Give it time – I’m bound to do SOMETHING stupid…
    >
    >

GENERAL
    A good start I think. I definitely get the feeling that I could really do it this time for once and for all. Am totally looking forward to getting back in the gym and getting my gym bunny mojo back!

I also think it'll be a real help having Kenny in the same office to stop me cheating on the days when work is a total drag!

Finally - it has been great being able to log everything and see it black and white and not hide from it and at the same time get help and support from the lovely people who have added me as friends since I joined here. Thanks.

Cut out caffeine entirely
    run 10km sub 60mins
    Lose 20lb by changing habits rather than restricting myself until it feels like punishment.
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member

>Lost 20 pounds
    >Started Counseling / Cognitive Therapy for my food issues
    >Was able to start walking again after buying a pair of Skechers ShapeUps (sorry for the ad, but they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

>Planning ahead - both for food and exercise. This is tough for me, but I'm doing it 9/10ths of the time.
    >Only allowing desserts that I have been able to plan for -- like when I know there will be a birthday party at work.
    >

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    >
    >Finding things to do that adequately take my mind off food. So far I've discovered that reading, TV, and knitting do not engage me enough. It seems as though practicing a musical instrument DOES work for me. Need to find other things, though.
    >

HIGHLIGHTS

>Being able to walk 2 miles quickly and even more amazingly, being able to stroll around Disneyworld all day.
    >Realizing that there ISN'T anything wrong with me. I am capable of doing this, and every slender woman watches her weight to some extent.
    >Being brave enough to make some friends on MFP

>
    >Gaining 5 pounds in one week right before I started Counseling because I convinced myself it "wasn't official" yet.
    >Canceling a doctor appointment because I knew I hadn't lost weight and didn't want to admit it to her (even though my doctor is the most amazingly supportive person ever).

FUNNIES
    (Anything you fancy sharing - like a friend you havent seen for a while not recognising you)
    >
    > Ha! That happened, but not because of weight loss! I went to a reunion of my High School church youth group. Almost all of us were totally unrecognizable (it's been close to 40 years). My husband talked to my old boyfriend (who actually introduced us) for a half hour without knowing who it was!
    >

GENERAL

This site has been and will continue to be an excellent tool for me and for the rest of you, I am sure. Thank you to the people who built it.

My goal is not a weight number, but a thought and behavior goal. My goal is to continue planning and executing my diet, continue to build up my body to be ever more fit, and to learn to think in a constructive (instead of destructive) manner about my eating and exercise.
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member

Started February 18, 2010 at 185lbs, bmi - obese - Size 14
    Joined LA fitness end of February 2010 - Cardio 3x per week
    June 29th - 149lbs, bmi - normal - Size 8/9

Starting to reincorporate a few desserts and snacks into my diet.

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    Still have a problem with chocolate, therefore still not quite back into my life
    Want to incorporate 5 days of aqua fitness into my week
    Want to add weights so my arm muscles get more toned

HIGHLIGHTS

Being able to climb the stairs without passing out.
    Fitting into my skinny jeans without the muffin top.
    Riding my motorcycle and actually turning a few heads:)

I have not really had any. I try to allow myself a cheat day per week to eliminate this problem.

FUNNIES
    No, no funnies at this time. Live a ways from my friends..............:(

GENERAL
    I do not believe that I could have accomplished all of this without my fitness friends. You all have been such a blessing to me. The encouragement that happens on this site is amazing. We are all in the same boat with our weight, whether it be 5 or 100 lbs. Sometimes, the best friends are those who we have never met face to face, they are less critical of our shortcomings and always there for our victories! Thank you everyone for being there for me!

My first goal is to reach my first goal which will be in 4lbs. Depending on how I look and feel at that point, I will then aim for the final 10 lbs. It will put me at 135. I am 5'7" tall. According to the Mayo clinic, my ideal weight should be between 128 - 150.

My second goal is to add more cardio and strength training to my weekly routine.

My third and final goal is to maintain what I have achieved.
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member

* Lost 32lbs
    * Lost the side boobs
    * Wnet down two dress sizes

* Working on having fewer "treats"
    * Motivating myself to get exercising more

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    * Limit my chinese takeaways (currently on one a week, but eat way too much of it)

HIGHLIGHTS
    * Finding a beautiful dress for my cousins wedding that I wouldn't even have looked at before.
    * My friend nicknaming me "the disappearing woman"
    * Fitting into an outfit I bought last year in a too small size by mistake, and now needing an even smaller sixe

I don't believe in fails, I plan all my treats (like my one take out per week and my chocolate fixes), although I hit a low in February when my uncle passed away and ate too many carbs (funerals and sandwiches)

FUNNIES
    My pregnant sister (at 32/33 weeks) discovering that I'd lost 4 times the weight of her baby.
    My jeans almost falling down when I'd forgotten to put on a belt

GENERAL
    I've had a lot of support from my friends in general, a number of whom have been on diets themselves and failed (shame on you girls). My mum has also been very supportive, making me my dinner in the evening.
    The folks on MFP have been great... I don't post that often, but I find the message boards very informative, and the success stories extremely motivational.

* To get my weight down to the 140-147 lbs mark and a healthy BMI
    * To get my fitness level up
    * To be the coolest auntie in the world :laugh:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018

> Lost 38 pounds so far
    > Dropped from a size 14 to a size 6 or 8 depending on manufacturer
    > Health check up - cholesterol dropped over 30 points and just all around improved well being!!!!!!!!!

> drinking more water
    > cutting back on alcohol
    > exercising

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    > late night eating issues
    > cutting back on fat grams
    > cutting back on alcohol

HIGHLIGHTS

> buying new clothes!!!
    > compliments from my kids and others
    > feeling so so much better

> stalled at 38 pounds, can't seem to make my goal of 40 lbs
    >
    >

FUNNIES
    > I cater for a living, and quite often have not tasted what I am serving to avoid those calories!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >

GENERAL
    Could not have accomplished this without the accountability of entering every morsel of food and therefore being knowledgable of just how much I am eating.

> maintenance, maintenance, maintenance
    > keep counting those calories
    > increase my exercise routine
  • kwaters7
    kwaters7 Posts: 129

> 48lb lost
    > Clothing XL > S (And an XS t-shirt for posing ;D
    > Couch to 5k - 19mins30, 10k - 43, 1/2 - 1hr 36
    > 100 push up challenge - completed

> Still too much sugar
    > OK with fruit, not enough veg
    >

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    > Diet colas
    >
    >

HIGHLIGHTS

> Better sleep
    > Not 'sucking' in my tummy anymore
    >

>
    > Hamstring 6 weeks
    > A 'beer' became several and then gorged on KFC when flying three sheets to the wind...

FUNNIES
    >
    > Finding all the shirts in my local dept. were too big & having to shop in stores that cater for a different dempgraphic (collar 14 - 14.5) have to go to River Island as Marks & Spencers start too big now haha
    >

GENERAL

Just wanted to say, the best part is feeling good, and the daily fun i have with my MFP buddies on the site. Thanks - you know who you are!!!!!!

> Bodyfat - 10% (Currently 12.5)
    > P90X
    > 10K < 42 mins 20
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member

> Lost 27 pounds since February
    > Fit into a bikini and didn't want to run away from my reflection!
    > Went from a size 16 in pants to a size 12/14 and a size XXL/XL in tops to a size L
    > Went from never having really exercised to exercising minimum 6 days a week for at least 30 minutes

> Eating fresher foods and relying less on dinner from my freezer
    > Stop drinking sugary drinks except for a rare treat or diet soda
    > Getting on a normal sleep schedule so I get 8 hours a night

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    > Eating even less processed foods
    > Being too focused on what the scales says and letting it decide my mood for the day (good or bad number)
    > More strength training to build up my muscles

HIGHLIGHTS

> Fitting into a bikini!
    > Being able to shop in any store that I want because the largest size fits me (and lately even the largest sizes are too big!)
    > The support that everyone has given me, and the ability to inspire others with my journey.

> I haven't had any major eating fails. I've definitely gone over calories on a few special days like holidays.
    > I had a week where I was freaking out over the scale not moving. Turns out the very next day after being all panicky that I was stuck, the scale dropped 2 pounds... haha. I've learned to keep things in perspective in the short term.

FUNNIES
    > I tried on the business suit that I wore for all my job interviews and business events in college and it was HUGE! It looked like I had my dad's suit on. And the jacket used to be tight at the buttons! I now have absolutely no business formal clothes that fit. At least I don't need any for my job for the foreseeable future.
    > When I first tried on a bikini, I spent a good 10 minutes in the dressing room staring at myself, turning around to see how it looked, and what I might look like in 10 pounds (i.e. suck it in and can't breathe... haha).
    > I've started being the one getting everyone else into working out or eating better. So far I've converted 2 best friends, a coworker, and my best friend's mom. I've ever tried to talk my athletic 19 year old sister into taking a workout class to get her stamina up for Irish dancing... hehe

GENERAL
    I've had an awesome start to losing weight this year. Mid-February to now has been a lot of progress and a lot of firsts for me. I really credit my motivation to being on this website and being able to see other people's progress and get encouragement when I'm having a hard time. I am about halfway through with losing the weight I want to lose, so hopefully in the next half of the year it'll be gone :) FOR GOOD!

> Lose 30 more pounds to get down to 140
    > Be able to run a mile without stopping
    > Fitting into a size 8
    > Rocking my bikini in a new hot bod :)

• REPORT CARD - Jan - June 2010

* Lost net 9 pounds
    * A1C Down to 6.3 from 7.4
    * BMI down to 30.8 from 32.5

* Better eating habbits
    * Exercise more consistant

COULD DO BETTER (C's)

* Post on My Fitness Pal more
    * Evening snacking still out of control
    * Take pride in everything I am doing to be better

HIGHLIGHTS

It has been a long 6 months. I find myself working on my meals and exercise and forgetting / neglecting to record my progress all the time. I was very motivated at first, then it became a routine that became harder and harder to follow. As I continue to avoid posting, I find myself drifting more and more into the old patterns. I start to post again and get back on track and then drift away.

Having to pull out my size 40 pants because the size 38's I purchased a while back that fit real well, didn't.

FUNNIES

My boss is one of those guys who eats alot and then complains about gaining weight. He then hits the latest fad diet or food program and loses a little, then repeats the cycle. When he found out I was now weighing less then him, he hit the fad diet again. I try to tell him that eating better is the way I'm doing it, but he hates "Good Food" and would like to continue his plan. I'm still losing inches he's going back up again. LOL

GENERAL

I know what I need to do, and how to do it. I just have to fight the voices in my head at times telling me to avoid it. I find myself in cycles at time, but thanks to all of you, I keep heading in the right direction (DOWN!)

Keep focused and stick with the plan. Now that the snow is gone, it is easier to walk, skate and enjoy the beauty of nature.

• smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member

> Since Jan - lost 36 lbs
    > Size 14 to size 6 (us sizes)
    > Ran 5k (well, ran/walked)

> I'm exercising for the first time in my life.

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    > I could eat more
    > I could exercise more
    > I could plan ahead more
    - I would like to exercise more, how ever, when you don't plan ahead it's hard to eat all of the extra calories when you haven't planned for them!

HIGHLIGHTS

> I'm seeing muscle!
    > I feel amazing!
    >

> I can't say that I have had any, even with this weeks 4lb gain. haahaa!
    >
    >

FUNNIES
    >
    >
    >

GENERAL
    I am really enjoying MFP - all of the friends that I have are super supportive and motivating! I love this site!

> My goal is to get to my ideal weight.
    > Maintenance!
    > Trashy Halloween costume!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166

> Have successfully lost 19 lbs since march......about 30 before I even found this site!
    > Went down a few sizes in clothes....I think I could almost squeeze into a small top! That'd be hilarious to see!
    > Totally feel like a new person on most days.
    > Learned I can survive an intense workout without dying.
    > Discovered I can actually run without dying. :laugh:
    > Completed my very first 5K all for a good cause...Susan G. Komen.
    > Cut out alot of negative thinking and self sabotaging behaviors.
    > Not being totally disgusted with who I see in the mirror now.

> Eating cleanly and incorporating more raw veg and fruit.
    > Pushing myself to do more when I feel ready to keel over.
    > Working on improving my running distance and speed.
    > I'm a work in progress so I'm still improving on feeling good about myself, although somedays are pure crap!
    > I am loving actually caring about what I eat, considering how my workouts affect my moods and body.

COULD DO BETTER (C's)

> Definitely could do without the occasional Diet Dr. Pepper. :grumble:
    > And the cinnamon roll I ate on Saturday....:ohwell:
    > And those nasty "let's just not workout today" thoughts that slither their way into my brain somedays...:grumble:
    > I could definitely improve on kicking my own booty during these P90X workouts a little more! In other words I need to BRING IT a little harder now! :laugh:

HIGHLIGHTS

> Seeing my wardrobe slowly fall off my body leaving me all but naked and in need of some good shopping trips.......justifiable ones now! :wink:
    > Completing a 5k with my mom in law and neither of us died or finished last....that was a huge success and a highlight of my year. I've always wanted to do one and very much looking forward to doing another. :happy:
    > Having the most amazing, incredible support from you all here has gotten me alot further than I may have ever went by myself.
    > Inspiring some family members and far off friends who I haven't talked to in awhile to get up off their couches and change their lifestyles. That really makes me happy to know they want that because of my successes!

> Epic Fail #1.......eating a giant sized Heath bar without even a single thought a few weeks ago......and no I didn't log it out of shame............490 calories of chocolate covered toffee was not worth it trust me!! :tongue:
    > Epic Fail #2.......Actually considering back in March to give up! I mean all out just throw in the towel and give up.......then I lost that 1st pound and it turned all around.
    > Epic Fail #3.............trying to do one of the advance moves in P90X and all but throwing my back out. HAHAHA:laugh: :laugh:
    > Epic Fail #4...........Thinking I could go all day without eating anything substantial and thinking I'd actually feel ok....:noway:

FUNNIES

> Having my husband lovingly and mindlessly saying "hey your booty is alot smaller than it was!":noway: Leaving me going "did you really just say that"! :laugh: :laugh: At least he noticed right!
    > My 4 year old say "yeah mom, you're tummy isn't squishy so much now"..........talk about honesty! :tongue:
    > My failed attempts at a few healthy versions of favorite meals.........let's just say those nights ended up being sandwich nights. :ohwell: I'm not a chef afterall..lol!
    > Cracking myself up while doing some of those yoga moves that were honestly impossible, I'm certain it was hilarious for anyone viewing!

GENERAL

All in all, this first half of the year has been wonderful and can only improve from here on out. I feel really great mentally, emotionally, and physcially. I now have more energy than I know what to do with most days and that's a terrific problem to have! I have completely revamped how the entire family eats which is a miracle...I thought they'd eat chicken nuggets and fries for the rest of their lives. :tongue: I've set and reached many of my goals and fully continue to do more. And the most important.............Huge thanks to all of you here that support, motivate, invigorate, and bring me back to reality sometimes! I love you all and wish everyone all the best! Thanks for the humor too.........alot of you are hysterically funny and it sometimes turns a not so great day into fantastic day!

> Do another 5K.
    > Be able to run longer......30 minutes at least without feeling like an 80 yr old.:laugh:
    > Feel sexy for the first time in a long time.....and buy a slinky outfit! :wink: That'd be hot for cooking dinner in wouldn't it?? haha
    > Complete P90X first round and begin round 2!
    > Fully accept me for me and be happy!
    >Not weight related...........but for heaven's sake can I please just find a teaching job somewhere....anywhere...I'll move even! I need a job!!!! :smile:
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    bumping to fill out at home.
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member

> Lost a stone
    > Finally got rid of my Mum's disapproving looks at my body and replaced them with sheer pride and amazement
    > Wore a bikini and didn't look too bad in it
    > Size 18 is now far too big
    > Wore a 14/16 lion outfit, haha!
    > Started and completed 30 Day Shred without even a day off

> Alcohol consumption... I still can't cut it completely but I never really binged that much at all in the first place

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    > Hmm
    >
    >

HIGHLIGHTS

> Getting below 200 and not creeping back over the line
    > Getting below 14 stone. I'm now 13 something! Yay!
    > Increased compliments from all those around, especially my boyfriend and Mum

> In March(ish) I got a cold and managed to put on three weeks in a row, which took me another month and a bit to take off again
    > I've yo-yo'd since then

FUNNIES
    > "You know what... When I met you I didn't think you could get any better but you know what... you've only gone and done it!" - My boyfriend
    > When I tried on my lion costume, my boyfriend was genuinely speechless and had to lay down.
    > I got honked at by a few builders on the main road.

GENERAL
    I probably would've given up already if it wasn't for MFP. I'm addicted to this.

> Lose another stone
    > Perhaps begin losing another stone if I can't budge two
    > Drop a dress size to get into a 14
    > Surprise my boyfriend when he moves into our second year house in September
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435

> Maintaining a 92lb weight loss for my first 6 months. (Actually decided a little while ago to try and lose about 7 more.)
    > Working out with a PT 2x per week and seeing my body transform - have lost 8inches and dropped 2 dress sizes.
    Improving fitness level from below average to the high end of average.
    Feeling fit, strong and happy.
    Rowing 2500km in almost 10 mins
    Loving doing things I've never done before.

> Reduced snacking
    > Muscle definition
    > Running
    Confidence about how I look
    Overcoming a lifetime of eating issues

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    > Silly hang ups
    > Coffee
    > being organised about food when I'm busy - not resorting to ready meals

HIGHLIGHTS

> Knowing I can run, row, cycle etc and do all the thing I've always wanted to.
    > Size 10!!! Being able to wear what I like rather than what I can get away with.
    > Looking younger and feeling more energetic.
    Just feeling like I've achieved something incredible.
    Knowing I'm a good role model at my school for the kids.

>

FUNNIES
    > Prob losing inhibitions a little too much: last week I realised my leggings were on inside out during a boxing session with my PT so I whipped them off in the gym, turned them right and put them back on. I thought about it only when my PT was on the floor laughing and the gym had come to a standstill. Bad I know.... I have so many other stories like this...

GENERAL
    I feel fantastic, but know I can't relax and ever go back to where I was - the thought terrifies me! I like MFP because of the encourgement and great support and fun daily from lovely people. No road is too long with good company!

> To lose 7lbs
    > To change what I can about my tummy and to accept what I can't change.
    > To never stop saying thank you for the many lovely things I have in my life and for the health and happiness I enjoy.
    To achieve an above average fitness rating, row outside on a beautiful lake and to run 10k.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    REPORT CARD - Jan - July 2010

I AM NOW IN THE "NORMAL" BMI RANGE!! (By a hair....)
    Dropped & kept off 25lbs

Portion size
    Late night snacking

COULD DO BETTER (C's)
    Salt...love-hate relationship

HIGHLIGHTS
    None of my clothes fit anymore:)
    My Justin's are no longer as snug...yee-haw!
    My ankle is stronger and less painful by the week...

2 weeks off turned into twice that! Could have made that big goal sooner than later.

FUNNIES
    I had always hated being of-little-bossom, then I no longer was! Now I'm thankful for that leaner look...ha ha.
    I wore a knock-out outfit (SLEEVELESS & fitted, no less) to my niece's wedding this weekend to show off my leaner new self....and everyone just shrugged and said that I always look great....guess that's not all that bad:)

GENERAL
    I'm amazed that this could have these kind of results, especially because I have had to Leap Frog for support....I was able to get/give what was needed with the first bunch of folks, and when they gave out, I leaped to the next bunch and ultimately followed a great MFPal here.....THANKS MSBANANA! I've met so many MFPalAngels now & I'm here to stay:)

I will double that #...I plan on reaching and maintaining the lower end of the "Normal" BMI range.
    The Fam is on board...like it or not....I'm the cook and not the best at that, so I'm easily able to use all that healthy stuff and they're no more the wiser! My new motto - If ya don't like it, don't eat it but the kitchen is closed and NO dessert! It all works out for the best no matter how I look at it. Most amazingly: I love it....the hub dropped 10lbs and doesn't even know how...WAY FUNNY.
  • BeerKahuna
    BeerKahuna Posts: 52

> Lost 30 lbs +/- and hitting my target weight goals on time!

> Carbs/protein/fat ratio. I used to always go over on carbs, under on protein. Now it's the other way around most of the time.

COULD DO BETTER (C's)

> Cutting out alcohol during the week (Sunday - Thurs) Sometimes I fail - miserably. I've been better as of late and it's nice because I have a lot more calories in the bank that I can eat instead.
    > I haven't been doing cardio workouts - just home improvement projects. I really need to build up my heart and lungs.

HIGHLIGHTS

> I lost 30 lbs last year for my daughters wedding and kept all but 7 off through the end of the year - I was excited.
    The last 6 months trumps that though because I weigh less now than when I graduated high school - almost 30 years ago

> I had one day in February (before I joined MFP) that was well over 6,000 calories

FUNNIES

> We have a new receptionist and I'd met her several times before - about three years ago. She didn't beleive me so I showed her my before/after pic that's in my profile and she went, "AHA! I DO know you!"
    >

GENERAL
    I feel like a million bucks, my knees don't hurt anymore, and people I meet think I'm in my mid-thirties instead of pushing 50!

> Add more muscle.
    > Improve my cardio.
    > Maintain in the 215 +/- range
This discussion has been closed.