Losing one pound a week, so far so good

Options
I started keeping track of my calories here four weeks ago, hoping to lose 60 pounds in 60 weeks. Right now I am at five pounds in four weeks. So I am right on schedule. It is early yet, but progress is progress and I am going in the right direction. I have yet to commit to exercising every day so I still have that strategy to use. In fact exercising every other day would be a step up for me and definitely do-able in my schedule. So put me in the - happy and so-far-so good - category. Good luck to everyone else as they attempt to reach their fitness goals. And here's hoping you can stay away from the late night snacks!

Replies

• grannyinspain
    grannyinspain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Steady does it everytime. Good luck
  • grannyinspain
    grannyinspain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My aim is also to lose about1lb or, on my scales .5kg a week. So far in 12 days have lost 7lbs but know that this sometimes is the case at the beginning. But am actually enjoying the tracking, its amazing how many foods are on My Fitness Pal list!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!