Something popping?

Options
I have started doing a beginners weights video that was recommended by a fellow MFPer . One of the moves is where you lay on your back with your hands under your tailbone and extend your legs out and then bring to your chest and repeat for 30-45 seconds or whatever time it is. I have noticed that something sort of pops in my hip/lower vertebrae. I don't mean like a cracking your fingers kind of pop, its almost like something is coming out of place. It doesn't hurt exactly but does feel weird and is a little worrisome to me. I am waiting on a call from one of my docs for test results and I plan to ask her about it then, but thought I would see what the many smart peoples here think while I wait.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Like a thunk sound? I have those, bugger
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

HAHA almost! It's when I extend my legs out, if it made a sound that would probably be it! lol
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

HAHA almost! It's when I extend my legs out, if it made a sound that would probably be it! lol

I wouldn't let it worry you, it is probably nothing. Ask your doc, for sure, at your next appointment <3