Arm cellulite more visible?

Options
Since dropping 14lbs (28lbs to go) through calorie deficit and exercise (Body Pump, HIIT, Spin) I have noticed that while I am seeing more definition in my arms and shoulders, the lumpy cellulite is more visible that before (on the front not back). Is that just because everything was just floppy before so it wasn't noticeable and will it go if I carry on or am I stuck with it?

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Losing more fat is going to help. When you lose weight you can go through "looking worse before it looks better" phases. You'll find various spots of your body that get squishier/lumpier and then that squishiness and lumpiness goes away. Try to remind yourself that it is a sign of progress. Good work so far!
  • julesloveland
    julesloveland Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    OK, thanks, I'll just keep on going then!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I am so squishy while cutting. I have just taken a diet break and was looking pretty good until the last couple days. Been back to cutting again for a week. Give me back my firm body! But it's all for the end goal.
  • julesloveland
    julesloveland Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it's just part of the process and not something I'm stuck with! Arm cellulite bothers me way more than my butt.