Hi there everybody!

chefgrant810
chefgrant810 Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody I'm new to this whole MyFitnessPal thing for about a year now though I've been using a Garmin vivosmart and I'm getting ready to transfer into a forerunner as my vivosmart has decided to break. So I'm taking it upon myself to up my activity level a bit more since I have the summer off from school. A little bit about myself I am an army veteran Who currently lives in Michigan with my wife and 3 kids I have lost about 50 pounds over the last year and am now down to 320 granted I don't look that heavy to a lot of people but still. I'm hoping to get into shape because I have some aspirations of getting into Mountaineering and I would like to climb Denali in the next four to five years and transfer from that into some of the higher Peaks like Everest and K2 in the next 10 to 15. Anybody that reads this that wants to add me or whatever since I'm still trying to figure this out that's fine I'm also going to be starting up a Blog here on this soon. Hope everybody has a nice day and everybody reaches their goals.

Replies

• rechefran
    rechefran Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up.
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Congratulations! I'm from Michigan too!! I'll send you a friend request.