Map my walk

CLEatMoulton
CLEatMoulton Posts: 36 Member
Do any of you have that app. on your phone. I would love to be friends with any of you that has this. It keeps track of anything to do with walking or bike riding ect. I like it because it keeps track and puts it on my fitness pal.

Replies

• CLEatMoulton
    I forgot to put Map my walk. Is the app I am referring to
  • peggywaydesigns
    peggywaydesigns Posts: 5 Member
    That sounds great! I don't want to walk in my own neighborhood so it would come in handy when I'm out and about showing houses (realtor). I always thought I should get to my appointments early and walk around a bit but I wonder if that's a safe idea?
  • sabulaboys4
    sabulaboys4 Posts: 160 Member
    I use that ap. I generally walk the same route but I kind of like the voice updates it gives in time per mile. That way I know approximately what time it is and how fast I am walking
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Just be careful with your privacy settings. Since those are GPS apps it's very easy for someone with ill intention to get your private home and work locations.
  • sabulaboys4
    sabulaboys4 Posts: 160 Member
    I must have made map my walk mad. She finally started talking tome again this morning after not talking to me for close to a week
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Yep, I use Map my ride, which also can be changed to Map my walk, hike, and a bunch of other things.
  • ukexplorer
    ukexplorer Posts: 380 Member
    Yeah I've used it and when I linked it to MFP found it was really good. Only trouble is I've had to deactivate it for now as I'm not allowed my phone on site at work. What a bummer.
  • shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    This would be great to walk a new tail. I'm downloading it now!
  • CLEatMoulton
    can you figure out how to add friends. I would love to have some.I love it because it syncs with fitness pal and I do not have to add any thing but house work.Its an great :) app.