Need help with diary

Options
Every night when I close my diary or every time I post a weight loss, it never shows on my home page for my friends to see. It has been going on for months and I have never been able to get any help to fix it. Is there anyone that can help me?

Thank you.

brendamanning34@yahoo.com

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Click on Settings at the top of the web page, then on "Automatic News Feed Update Settings". Check the boxes that say "I have lost weight" and "I have completed my diary for the day" (and check or uncheck any others that interest you).

Click on "Save Changes" and there you go!

(This is for the web site, I have no idea about the mobile apps!)

I turned off a bunch of my notifications, since I don't particularly care to know, for example, when one of my friends adds a new friend so I turned off that notification for myself. I still get their notices, but at least they don't have mine cluttering their feed! ;)
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    You don't have very many days logged but the few you do are sub-1000 calorie days. MFP will not post that you completed your diary on your news feed if you are under (I think) 1100 calories. I really hope you are actually eating more than what you are logging, eating that low calorie is not healthy.