Hi Everyone, I am new to MyFitnessPal.com

Options
I just started my weight loss plan yesterday. I have let myself go for far too long and it is time to get back to having energy and enjoying life instead of hiding from everyone because I am fat. My husband and my dog have walked 2 miles with me everyone morning for the last month and I feel I am ready to tackle the diet aspect of my plan now. I did great yesterday with the exception of all that water going in really comes out!! Whethere anyone reads this or not I will use this forum to motivate myself. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I just started yesterday too. I am sure we all can cheer eachother on! Good Luck
  • fraochin
    fraochin Posts: 48
    Options
    HEY!

Welcome along to MFP! Such a great site to keep on track and keep you motivated! My only tip is to make sure you fill in your food EVERY day and be HONEST with yourself! Right down to that spread of butter on your toast in the morning!

Best of luck and feel free to add me as a friend!

Fraochin
  • tiffvea
    tiffvea Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great tool, and it is easy to use! Good luck on your new journey to becoming healthy!
  • tiffvea
    tiffvea Posts: 51
    Options
    Very good advice from fraochin......go ahead and put in everything! Even on a bad day! It helps you realize just how fast calories can add up. Again, good luck!
  • ailysp
    ailysp Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi and welcome... this is a great site for keeping on track.

Good luck to you on your weight loss..
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I feel ya on the water, I couldn't even finish a 45 minute TV show yesterday without pausing 3 times to run to the potty!
  • danazsweet
    danazsweet Posts: 52
    Options
    Welcome! I love MFP... it's really convenient and motivating! You can do it!