Hello! My names Jennifer.

Options
So, years ago I got this app to log my calorie intake. I've never wrote anything here because I was too afraid. (No idea why) But today, I figured why not. About 5 years ago I lost nearly 80 pounds. I had been a big girl my entire life. So when i lost the weight I felt amazing! And that led to going out more.. I met new people, drank alot of alcohol, ate alot of take out.. and over the years I've slowly gained back a good bit of those 80 pounds that I had lost. Ive been dieting on and off over the years with some success and some failures. Now, I'm back in the game! Hopefully for good this time! Ive been on track for a almost 3 weeks now and so far so good. 7 pounds gone. (Maybe more. I havent weighed in a week) But I FEEL a huge difference already! No more excuse! I'm doing this, the right way this time. I'm getting married in October 2017 and my goal is to lose 100 pounds by then. I want to lead by example and teach my children better eating habits than I was taught. I want to be here on this earth for them as long as possible. So yeah, there's my little rant. :)