143 Calorie Left

Options
2»

Replies

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the others..... go do some kind of an activity and earn some extra calories! Otherwise have a protein shake and call it a night.
  • lilcharmer214
    lilcharmer214 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! So I went over. Cooked up some shrimp that I had and had to cook and added it to a light salad. I may lift some weights after I put my son to bed but I'll just have to do better tomorrow.
  • lilcharmer214
    lilcharmer214 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

Not sure how much weight you are trying to lose but 1 lb/week is probably the most aggressive goal you should choose. You should also be eating back some exercise calories if you aren't already.

Lastly, a lot of people find that prelogging their meals help avoid exactly the situation you ran into. Putting in the grape nuts ahead of time, along with what you plan to eat for lunch and dinner, would let you know that you were going to run out of calories so you could make different choices (don't eat the cereal, go for a walk at lunch time, etc).

No biggie, it's a lesson many of us learn. It's also good to check calorie estimates of restaurants before you get there and are faced with a menu of yummy choices, you select something you think will have reasonable calories, get home and log it and realize you were way off...

My goal/ideal is to lose 15 lbs and go back to my smoking 20-something, pre-baby self. I can dream right!

I did pre-log some but not all. Lesson learned.