Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I had the same reaction to YOU'RE post.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    Had a lunch date today with a woman who I used to work with. I've always had a thing for her but she never seem to pay much attention to me. I have not seen her in a year and a half and now live in Albuquerque. She's in Fl. Anyway I called and left her a message the other day and told her I was in town for a few days and would like to see her. She text me back and was pleasantly surprised to hear from me.

We met up today for brunch and we sat and talked for about 2 hours. It was fantastic. I want to send her a follow up text but am kind of lost as to what to say.. I've gotten as far as to say " Hey it was really great seeing you today i'm glad that we were able to reconnect..."

I don't knowwhat else to say.. My friend to me to tell her she made my day but I don't want to seem sappy or like a puppy dog...

My goal is to hopefully keep in touch with her and maybe set the groundwork for when I move back in a year and a half.

A simple text of, "When you going to let me tap that?" should do the trick.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Text her the first part. Stop there. Leave the ball in her court.

Good for you for not playing games. No woman or girl I know likes that stuff.

Good luck! :)