Slight pain

Options
I walk a lot everyday, but today I walked a lot further than I usually do, lots of banks going up and down and straight level paths too and pushing the buggy as I do everyday
So today I decided on a longer walk that usual, and I was out for a good 7-8 hours, just walking, only stopping to get mine and my sons dinner and bathroom stops (naturally lol)
Everything was as normal, but in the last half hour I started to get a little niggling feeling in my stomach, then all of a sudden that niggle turned into a pain… but not enough to stop… couldn't of stopped anyway as had to get my little man home for his tea. Anyway, after about half an hour of resting when I got home, the pain just stopped!
Is that something to be worried about? Or is it normal and just because I pushed my body a little too far without realising it?
What's people opinions?

Don't know if this is the right page to post this on though

Replies

• laurelh8
    laurelh8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Perhaps something you ate didn't agree with you?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,946 Member
    Options
    You experienced pain after pushing a buggy (aka baby stroller) for the better part of 7-8 hours? I'm not surprised. How long is your walk normally?
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    You experienced pain after pushing a buggy (aka baby stroller) for the better part of 7-8 hours? I'm not surprised. How long is your walk normally?

Usually anywhere between 2-4 hours