34 and still trying from vancouver

Options
anyonebutjen
anyonebutjen Posts: 6 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for accountability buddies :)

Especially would like people who suffer with binge eating as I have an issue with this

Replies

• ecampuzno
    ecampuzno Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!
  • ecampuzno
    Options
    I have tried to lose weight my whole life! I'm 34 not at my highest but have gain around 25lbs need a buddy to keep me in check!!!
  • Melinda1982Reyes
    Melinda1982Reyes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 too and trying. Good luck to all. Cheers for us doing something about our health!!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. Actually been on here several years and most of my friends are inactive now. I gained 60 pounds last year after some life stressors and am my heaviest ever. I am trying to get back to the healthy, happy, athletic me that I know is in here. I also have a problem with binging, so you're in like company.
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    and I'm 35
  • thumbelisa
    thumbelisa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I am 30 years old. Gained around 30pounds 3 years ago after some life stresses and have been trying to lose it since. It's been up and down and I keep on binging (recent development is a horrible sugar addiction) which obviously keeps ruining it for me.

Accountability buddies would be a great help I think?
  • thisgypsydreamer
    thisgypsydreamer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and in the same boat. I'm restarting today with a 45 pound goal. I need friends, too
  • wellsjc
    wellsjc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also from Vancouver. Been a binge eater in the past but seem to be ok with it this time around.
  • jahillegas_51
    jahillegas_51 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Added you, as a former binge eater:)
  • randijill
    randijill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I believe I sent you all a friend request. I am 34 and also looking for accountability friends. Feel free to add.
  • ecampuzno
    Options
    Hello!!! Hope you all had a good weekend!!!
  • KellBell113
    KellBell113 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily! :) Feel free to add me. I have a long journey ahead but I'm moving forward.