Looking for a texting buddy

Hi my name is Chloe I'm 18 and looking to loose 15lb I'm 5'4 and currently 140lb

I'm looking for a female ages 18-25 who wants to loose 10-40 pounds (although it's not that important.) I just want to have a buddy to text throughout the day who I can keep accountable with(:

I respect whatever your diet is, high carb, low carb, high fat, vegan, gluten free, 9 meals a day or intermediate fasting.... I just want someone to talk to whose around my age with similar goals.

Replies

• Natka97xx
    Natka97xx Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi there! Im 18 too. I'm on here daily and always ready to talk to. You can add me if you want and we can keep each other motivated and on track to reach our goals :smile:
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    This is not a good idea. Giving out your personal info.
  • Natka97xx
    Natka97xx Posts: 17 Member

It is something to be careful about. Like information as to where you're from, your name, phone number etc. can all be used against you. But information like age is already up on MFP profile unless you put it on completely private. I think she meant texting as in messaging on MFP (or at least i hope she did) so no personal information other than age and weight/height is given and in her case, name too.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Natka97xx wrote: »

It is something to be careful about. Like information as to where you're from, your name, phone number etc. can all be used against you. But information like age is already up on MFP profile unless you put it on completely private. I think she meant texting as in messaging on MFP (or at least i hope she did) so no personal information other than age and weight/height is given and in her case, name too.

You would be surprised here.