Weekends are hard....

Options
I have made good choices all week and I got in some good workouts, both cardio and strength. The weekend is here and I don't want to undo everything that work hard to do. I need to stay focused work hard to get through this first weekend. The routines are different so then I change the my eating habits that established during the week. I am going to make this weekend different. So, bring on the weekend!

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,932 Member
    Options
    I exercise a whole lot more on weekends. That helps. :)
  • thiosulfate
    thiosulfate Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Try to do stuff over the weekend, if it helps. Some people exercise, others go to events. You could go to the mall and shop/window shop. You could go to the park if you enjoy your current weather. You could get some friends and family and just hang out for the day. You could watch a movie.

The way I see it, there are many things I would rather be doing than sitting at home and eating.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I read results of a poll once that said that most of the successful female maintainers after weight loss were those that were strict with their diet throughout the week but loosened the reins on the weekend. That's also what has worked for me during weight loss and maintaining.