My name is Amanda. I'm 22, overweight and anxious.

Options
2»

Replies

• inclinedbeauty
    inclinedbeauty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Went on a 2 hour walk earlier. The supper from my MFP friends made it so enjoyable!

I'm always looking for new friends!
  • HEAMOM3
    HEAMOM3 Posts: 8
    Options
    HI AMANDA !!! Friend request sent :)
  • inclinedbeauty
    Options
    New day, new friends?!
  • neelyohhara
    neelyohhara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll add you too. I'm 23, same height and more or less the same weight although I've had to journey to get here. :)
  • ArtuConer
    ArtuConer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

If you consider 35 to young I'm happy to be your friend so we can encourage each other!
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'll send you a friend request.

Weight: 215
    Height: 5'6" 1/2
  • ArtuConer
    ArtuConer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey! Send ME one too :-P
  • tc41586
    tc41586 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. I am 27 years old and have suffered with anxiety since college. I am currently taking 15 mg of Celexa once a day and have been doing well. I quit smoking and that helped IMMENSELY with my anxiety. Exercise also helps me.

Good luck!!
  • inclinedbeauty
    Options
    I'm excited for the support I currently already have but I been going through a crazy time lately and the more support there is, the better.

I do want to add, I don't take any prescriptions for my anxiety. Other than my lack of insurance, I do believe medications are a "crutch" when your body is naturally formed to heal wounds (including mental disabilities). My girlfriend practically has to shove a pill down my throat if I'm in pain or something. Lol.

So, anymore beautiful people out there who are understanding, honest and supportive want to become MFP besties, send a friend request or just say hello. :]
  • mmg0327
    mmg0327 Posts: 29
    Options
    Sending friend request now! I'm an avid walker, just starting out with running. I try to keep things as upbeat and positive as I can, because I've had mild anxiety all my life.
  • amazinglyanna92
    amazinglyanna92 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! :)
  • inclinedbeauty
    Options
    I'm currently down 6 pounds!

I'd love to share my journey with more people. :]
  • kjo3490
    kjo3490 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey! I sent you a request. My names Kaitlin and I also suffer from horrible anxiety, working out really helps me. I'm at the gym for about two hours a day too!
  • zannyone
    zannyone Posts: 43
    Options
    I use to have terrible anxiety attacks, but found hot and cold showers helped me get over it. I did 3 minutes as hot as I could handle and then 30 seconds as cold as I could take. I would sometimes do several rounds of it and it was amazing how much it helped. I learned about it from Dr. Neil Nedley.
  • inclinedbeauty
    Options
    Still open for friends :]