Non Supportive Girlfriend

Options
2»

Replies

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I just figured she wouldn't eat waffles with you or something. Does she at least eat waffles with you???
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    I make more than minimum wage but she keeps asking me to try to make more money. Can't she just be happy with me the way I am? I like this job. Why can't she accept me like this? It's tough trying to work on yourself to get a better job.

I'm afraid she'll leave me for a man with more money.

Damn..girlfriend needs to pay her own bills. I say good riddance to bad rubbish.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Dump her. You cannot please a demanding person.
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Tell her you wish she had three vagina's but hey, you can't have it all.

HAHA

btw that would be his loss-another complain would be that he can't satisfy her. Unless they all are strategically placed all three would be hard to reach at the same time lol
  • aub6689
    aub6689 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am confused. Does she work? Why does she need YOU to make more money? I'm sure there is more to the story here, but from the info you've given, if a girl would leave you purely based on your income, she isn't worth it.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    This OP is back? Wasn't he pancake guy a while back? meh potato po tot toe
  • RayaQb
    RayaQb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    stop trolling lol.

That was dumb, people should be able to write how they feel with out someone like you making a comment like that. Looks like your the one trolling, get a life.
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    reassure her that soon the government will make minimum wage 15/hr and you'll be living like kings

I wish this were true...I don't live like a King (or a queen for that matter) on 15/hr though. :disappointed:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    reassure her that soon the government will make minimum wage 15/hr and you'll be living like kings

dolla-dolla-bills-yall-o.gif
  • chevysmommy41
    chevysmommy41 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a few thoughts when I read this:
    1. Does she work?
    2. Does she want you to make more money so she can stay and home and you support her?
    3. Or is she genuinely concerned with your long term goals as a couple??

I had an issue with my ex husband. I was working a $13/hr job and he was working a $8/hr job. When it came time to pay bills and what not My check would pay most of the bills and his check would just barely cover groceries. He was "comfortable" at his job and wouldn't look for something higher paying but he wasn't looking at the long term. We were barely getting by!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Every time I read the title to this, I picture him trying to wear her like a bra.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Why is she spending your money??

I think half of it is on food. LOL

So she controls the finances? RUN!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!! AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!!!!! PUT DOWN WHATEVER YOUR READING THIS ONE AND RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Separate bank accounts, bills split evenly has kept me and my wife married.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    Why is she spending your money??

I think half of it is on food. LOL

So she controls the finances? RUN!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!! AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!!!!! PUT DOWN WHATEVER YOUR READING THIS ONE AND RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Separate bank accounts, bills split evenly has kept me and my wife married.

I like to think of it as what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine. :)
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I make more than minimum wage but she keeps asking me to try to make more money. Can't she just be happy with me the way I am? I like this job. Why can't she accept me like this? It's tough trying to work on yourself to get a better job.

Time to find a new girlfriend... nobody needs a gold digging money grubbing *kitten*
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »

Time to find a new girlfriend... nobody needs a gold digging money grubbing *kitten*

I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. The advice here to get separate bank accounts was good. Thank you.