Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Is this a sugar daddy finding thread?
  • rrlogiurato
    rrlogiurato Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have three kids in private school - when they are out I am totally gonna try this- I figure I might as well get something in return for all the money I'm shelling out- LOL
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    No man is going to dish out $$$ without the expectation of sex. If you think he is going to pay all your bills and shower you with expensive gifts for your company you are decieving yourself
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    No man is going to dish out $$$ without the expectation of sex. If you think he is going to pay all your bills and shower you with expensive gifts for your company you are decieving yourself

There're many factors, that determine this: 1 how lonely, is he? If he's lonely enough, he'll even just pay for companionship. 2 does he have a fetish? I've had men with foot fetishes, offer to pay me hundreds of dollars; just to lick my feet & no I didn't accept.
  • JUknowPK
    JUknowPK Posts: 482 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • tboz08202016
    tboz08202016 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Www.sugardaddie.com
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    how do i get one?

also

how many is too many?

thank you a-men

I'm sure there is a website for that. Learn how to use the googles.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Make sure when you find out the best way to find one that you share with the rest of us!!! :tongue:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    how do i get one?

also

how many is too many?

thank you a-men

I'm sure there is a website for that. Learn how to use the googles.

amazing info much learn
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is a limit on how many you can have, the more the merrier but if you find out how, hook a sista up.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    I have a sugar baby it's called a wife
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is a limit on how many you can have, the more the merrier but if you find out how, hook a sista up.

sugar daddy hunting time put on your hooker shoes girl
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

I disagree. There are plenty of men who would do this lol.

• 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

Lol you know very little about the world then compadre. o:)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »

He has expectations for women to be skinny on a date when his chest is covered in grease by the end of the day, his worldview is pretty warped
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    285to170 wrote: »

He has expectations for women to be skinny on a date when his chest is covered in grease by the end of the day, his worldview is pretty warped

I knew one sugar daddy who just wanted to save the women he was with. He really wanted to give them a better life. Sadly he'd tire of them quickly...they always wanted him to buy them lots of magazines...weird. One other one just wanted a pretty blond to whine about his wife to and the trophy to be seen at dinners and parties with. With any relationship there is the expectation of putting out but sometimes they just need their ego to be stroked.

Don't ask how I know this stuff. haha
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    How many calories are there in a sugar daddy? How many would you be able to have if you didn't eat your sexcercise calories back? I am guessing that sugar babe gains are not linear and I would have to be patient to get to my goals. How long do you think it would take for me to get a diamond bracelet? Has anyone had success withholding sexcercise instead? Any information on this would be appreciated.