Who else is going to try those Mac 'n' Cheetos from Burger King?

Options

Replies

• coffeen14
    coffeen14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would sooooo try these! These look yummy and since they took away my fave cheesy tots years ago this may be my new guilty pleasure! I thought they were just flavored cheetos I had no idea they were mac n cheese filled!!!!!!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Yeah, he described the mac and cheese inside as mushy basically. I like al dente mac. I can't stand mushy pasta in any form.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    In for trying them.
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My Canadian friend shared this on my Facebook feed yesterday. Not something we will get in the UK :( Gutted is an understatement!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I've had delicious fried mac-n-cheese balls before at food truck festivals, but this does not look nearly as delicious. I suppose if I were very hungry and everyone I was with insisted on BK I would consider this to hold me over, but I wont be seeking these out.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    i just had them!!!
    disclaimer- i love cheetos especially the puffs. I also love any and all mac and cheese. I am not biased from my homemade, to my moms homemade to boxed. I love it, so im easy to please. I am however biased to heat and it something is hot it better burn my mouth haha.

they. were. so. good.

I want some but I already had 2 beers and no one will drive me. :/
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    i just had them!!!
    disclaimer- i love cheetos especially the puffs. I also love any and all mac and cheese. I am not biased from my homemade, to my moms homemade to boxed. I love it, so im easy to please. I am however biased to heat and it something is hot it better burn my mouth haha.

they. were. so. good.

Two words for you: U-Ber.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I don't think you could pay me enough to eat those. Ick.

I'll just ditto @BZAH10.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Plan on splitting an order with DH.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i just had them!!!

they. were. so. good.

haha yup! uber is a beautiful thing!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    If these come to Canada, I'm definitely trying them.

They were mentioned on my local radio station this morning, so I reckon they must be coming to some areas at least. :)
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Umm, no. That looks pretty gross.
    But there's no Burger King here anyway.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    These are real? I thought that was a dream I had...
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    If these come to Canada, I'm definitely trying them.

They were mentioned on my local radio station this morning, so I reckon they must be coming to some areas at least. :)

Ooh, that's great news!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    The reviews I read said they were not great, by the way... so definitely nope for me (plus I don't really eat cheetos, and I'd just rather have some real mac'n cheese).
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    i just had them!!!

they. were. so. good.

Two words for you: U-Ber.

That would have to make them one of the most expensive rounds of junk food this side of something with a fancy European name.
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Not. On your. Life. Ew.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Oh dang. I normally look at this stuff and say "no, I don't need that". But I actually do want to try these.
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options

I love Cheetos. I love mac 'n cheese. These I shall try. However, when I eat them, I will forever think I'm eating "Splooge". :) That guy has perfect teeth, btw.