Weekend Warriors

Options
So it's Friday afternoon, and this is usually where things fall apart. I'm 27, great job, living in a great city - so of course I'm going to go out on the weekends. But happy hour turns in to happy hours turns in to 2 am McDonalds food turns in to hungover takeout in bed the next day.

Surely I'm not the only one who has this temptation! Feel free to add me, or ask me to add you if you need a (mostly) weekend accountability buddy!

xo - c

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I try to plan to do something fun and active on Saturday. (picnic, museum, hiking ect.) This way I am thinking about that so I can't stay out too late on Friday night.
  • kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is the hardest part for me too. I just recently joined MFP but have been trying to lose weight for awhile and the weekend struggle is real. One thing I do when I order food is try to first order something somewhat healthy and then I instantly ask for a doggy bag and put half if not more in the box so I am not tempted to eat more than I need to. As far as the drinks go...well thats a whole other story!