101 Lbs lost

Options
2»

Replies

• dalefromwisconsin
    dalefromwisconsin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • katandwaves
    katandwaves Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful! And you look younger after your weight loss. I am also addicted to anything good. When it's the end of the day and I'm out of calories I kind of freak out and think now what? I can't stuff my face 24/7 any more? Nope, I can't, and I won't :)
  • Dove0804
    Dove0804 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring- especially your bullet points- they made me kind of choke up a little bit :)
    It is a long road, and it's all you can do to just keep moving forward little by little all while deciding to love yourself.
    Congratulations- you're a rock star!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    First all - Congrats on your success!! You look so good, happy & healthy!!! I really appreciate you being so honest & direct about how so many of us get to the point of obesity. Sharing your journey will help me and so many others on MFP who read your post. Thanks for sharing & keep up the awesome job that you are doing :)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look amazing and best of all HAPPY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!