Finally committed

Options
courthulien09
courthulien09 Posts: 16 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I've been on here a long time and finally feel like I'm actually committed. I started at 233, want to get to a healthy weight which is about a total of 90 lbs to lose. Have lost 7 so far. I'd like some friends that have similar numbers and are actively involved as a little support group. So, feel free to add me if that's you :)

Replies

• themagicalmatt
    themagicalmatt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the momentum!
  • syrus911
    syrus911 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started at 222 Lbs. started 1 week ago, already down to 219 I'm very much excited and looking forward to losing atleast 70 Lbs. my dr wants me to consider gastric sleeve but I'm determined to do this without surgery especially because I'm terrified of general anesthesia Good Luck & keep it up !
  • hayleyfuentesfep650
    hayleyfuentesfep650 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's great! Having friends on here might also be motivating too!!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I started January 2014 at 275.7 pounds. I am now down to 146.1 pounds. I have 5 to 20 more pounds to go. I log on everyday : )
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just added you! Starting at 210...i recently gained most of that weight due to not having an active job and unhealthy habits.
    Determined to loose it all. My health will thank me for it.
  • BaldBehemoth
    BaldBehemoth Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Started a week and a half ago. Started at 230 and down 3 pounds already. Looking to lose about 40 pounds. Added you :)
  • meazy6784
    meazy6784 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good *kitten* keep it up
  • the_fit_geek
    the_fit_geek Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is awesome!