"Tough Case"

Options
To start off with, let me say I am a happy upbeat blessed person who laughs all the time, I'm not pissing and moaning. Really looking for any ideas/help I can get. I am 55, mom, wife, only 5 feet tall with the appetite of a 8 foot man, I have Crohn's Disease and can't eat raw veggies and fruit and even some cooked ones give me problems, I am in a wheelchair and have arthritis all over my body so exercising is very limited and no I can't go to a public pool as I have a colostomy and don't drive either, I am a terrible night binger, not eligible for weight loss surgery, I'm deaf so meetings and groups are out. My doctor tells me 1000 calories, the dietician tells me 1000 calories but guess what, I DO NO lose weight on 1000 calories. I formerly weighed over 300, I was on Prednisone for many years. Last year I lost 80 pounds, gained some back. I lived mostly on protein shakes, my tummy loves them but it's not realistic to think I can live on them all the time. Plus I LOVE food! I love it. I have to literally stay under 700 calories to lose. Well I have been stuck at 231 for months and just can't stick to the 700 calories and lose more. Any tips or advice? I use hand weights, an inflatable disk for 'marching' in the chair. Sigh. I'm just at my wits end. All my doctor does is tell me I'm a tough case.