13»

Replies

• dbcolosky
    dbcolosky Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Faith, Hope, & Love

Faith in yourself to make the change
    Hope that grows every time you see a change in the scale
    Love yourself no matter what bumps you encounter on the way.
  • Slybynite
    Slybynite Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You have intrigued me with the tattoo ideas so i had to google it. I saw some pretty ones with birds, hearts, transformation tattoos.

I like the idea of the birds also. I saw one where the birds were coming out of a feather... that was a pretty one.

You could also have inspirational words to accompany a picture. Writing can also be pretty. Some words that i think of for this:
    - Strength
    - Believe to Achieve
    - Be the change you want to see in the world
    - Pursuit of Happiness

Congratulations on losing 75lbs! That's awesome!
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting a tattoo for years, but was afraid to since I'm obese. I decided recently that my reward for losing enough weight to no longer be "overweight" (lol another 30-something pounds to go) will be a tattoo like I've always wanted.

My tattoo will be something on my thigh - I saw a design for a black garter Sailor Moon design and fell in love with it. I think getting a tattoo on one of my most mixed body parts (I've spent most of my life hating yet feeling proud of my 'strong' thighs) would be very, very rewarding.
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I know somebody who got a tattoo saying mind over matter (it was the word mind, then a line under it and the word matter under that line). That's basically what weight loss is all about!
  • TheFatLadyPortrait
    TheFatLadyPortrait Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds weird, but I wouldn't want to get a tattoo pertaining to my weight because it would seem like a scar rather than an achievement. If I were to lose all of my weight I would probably get the harry potter tattoo I have always wanted. (Been a fully fledged potterhead for over 16 years now and have used a trip to the wizarding world as motivation for my last significant weight loss)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!