Options
jjd11574
jjd11574 Posts: 4 Member
Hi all! I have been a part of MFP for 2 weeks and really enjoy reading the encouraging words from everyone. I am 10 months out from gastric sleeve surgery and have really been working hard to use my tool the way it was intended. I work out at the gym 3 days a week, take 2 boxing classes, and just started a circuit training class. I sometimes feel like people think that because I had wls that I took the easy way out. I have never worked so hard to change my life! I have lost 135 lbs and am just looking for encouragement / accountability. I have recently signed up for my first race. It is a 15k. It isn't until December so I am wanting help with how to train. I hope to connect with people who want to encourage but keep me accountable. Thank you for reading my story.

Replies

• n00binator
    n00binator Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm very inspired by your back story! And wow! That weight loss! I'm a runner (super slow, but still running anyways) and would like to be your friend! Feel free to add me and if you need help at all or need motivation. I'll be here for you! :)
  • NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello! Your story is very inspiring! I think you'll find encouragement and accountability here, feel free to friend me if you like! :)