Body Revolution ?

Options
aquarabbit
aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
So I did my first week of Body Revolution, but I've been sick these last few days and have taken 3 days off. I really want to wait until I'm all better to workout again, but is 3 days too long to start week 2? Should I restart depending on how many days I have to take off? Also, and this may be gross, but food doesn't stay in my system for very long right now. Should I even bother logging it? I feel like it's kind of silly.

Replies

• hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'd say you should keep logging your food. Everything I've ever read says that you should even if it goes straight through you or comes back up.

As for restarting JMBR, that's up to you. I'm a perfectionist that is desperately trying to do all 90 days without anything but the scheduled breaks. If you feel strong enough, move on. If it is challenging, maybe you should repeat the week. I think it is very much up to you.
  • ambsnic17
    ambsnic17 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I too would keep logging. As for BR, I didn't do 3 days b/c we went camping. When I came back I did the 3 days I skipped and kept going. But that's your personal preference really.